Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Groot - I am Groot EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cross World Tournament 2024 Brackets
Groot - I am Groot EmptyYesterday at 1:38 pm by SgtSarros

» Groot - I am Groot
Groot - I am Groot EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 10:16 pm by darkshade

» Rocket Raccoon - Guardian of the Galaxy
Groot - I am Groot EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 9:57 pm by darkshade

» Cross World Tournament 2024 Results
Groot - I am Groot EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 10:44 am by SgtSarros

» Cross World Tournament 2024 Rollsheet
Groot - I am Groot EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 5:02 pm by SgtSarros

» Relationships
Groot - I am Groot EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 11:00 am by darkshade

» Trophies By Player
Groot - I am Groot EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 9:49 pm by SgtSarros

» Starlight the Nature Faerie
Groot - I am Groot EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 12:37 pm by SgtSarros

» Libby, Waya's Android assistant
Groot - I am Groot EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 1:56 pm by SgtSarros

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
SgtSarros
Groot - I am Groot I_vote_lcapGroot - I am Groot I_voting_barGroot - I am Groot I_vote_rcap 
darkshade
Groot - I am Groot I_vote_lcapGroot - I am Groot I_voting_barGroot - I am Groot I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week
SgtSarros
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is Princess starlight

Our users have posted a total of 1264 messages in 844 subjects
Gallery
Groot - I am Groot Empty

Groot - I am Groot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkshade
Obsessed Member
Obsessed Member

Groot - I am Groot Empty
PostSubject: Groot - I am Groot   Groot - I am Groot EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 10:16 pm

Name: Groot
Sex: Male
Species: Flora Colossus
Height: 7'10" (adult form)
Weight: 1,200 lbs
Age in appearance: Adult
Hair Color: None (tree-like bark)
Eye Color: Black
Skin Color: Brown (tree bark)

Personality:
Groot is kind-hearted and gentle, despite his imposing appearance. He is immensely loyal, especially to Rocket, and has a strong moral compass. Groot speaks little but is emotionally intelligent and empathetic. His signature phrase, "I am Groot," conveys various meanings depending on tone and context.

Weakness:
Fire, wood-destroying chemicals, and Groot's tendency to sacrifice himself for others, often putting his well-being second.

Profession:
Guardian, bodyguard, and muscle for the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Weapons:
His own body. Groot can manipulate his limbs to stretch and grow, turning them into weapons or shields.

Armor:
Groot's bark acts as a natural armor, regenerating over time. (See Below)

Items:
None, Groot carries no items as his powers are primarily based on his biology.

Skills:
None

Languages:
Fluent in Flora Colossus language, limited communication in Galactic Basic ("I am Groot").
Description and/or Picture:
Groot - I am Groot Josh-h10

Stats:
Fighting: Incredible (40)
Agility: Good (10)
Strength: Remarkable (30)
Endurance: Amazing (50)
Reasoning: Typical (6)
Intuition: Good (10)
Psyche: Excellent (20)

Hit Points: 130
Stamina Points: 100
Mana: 36
Spells / Special Abilities:
Regeneration ( Minor )
Cost: N/A
Uses: N/A
Description: The character heals 1hp at the end of every round in combat, or after 1 minute outside of combat.

Form Manipulation:
Description: Groot can extend his limbs into long branches or grow his body to form a shield. While he extends his limbs, they merely increase in range and not by attack or damage. Growing a shield around his body still makes him vulnerable to damage, but he gains the following ability as long as he can maintain the shield:
Protector 1
Uses: Varies
To Learn: 2 XP
Description: Use one of your actions to defend a player from an attack. Roll as you would normally roll to defend. If attacker wins you take damage. If your roll is more then 30 below the attack the protect fails and the original target must roll.
Special Conditions:
1. You may change people who you are defending for as many actions as your Fighting roll would allow you to attack. ( Excellent fighting allows 2 attacks so 2 defenses ) without penalty. If the next defense would push you to poor or feeble, the attack automatically hits you. You cannot protect someone again if you are at feeble.
2. This skill can be used in conjunction with attacking. For example, you have Incredible fighting. You defend once, then can attack twice on your turn for Excellent, Good ( normal -1 per action taken ), then defend again afterwards without exhaustion.

Symbiosis with Plant Life:
He can communicate with and control plant life to some extent.
Biography:
Groot is a member of the Flora Colossus species, originating from Planet X. His species has a unique ability to grow and regenerate, which Groot often uses to protect his friends, particularly Rocket. Initially considered little more than a brute, Groot proved himself as a noble and self-sacrificing hero. He first teamed up with Rocket and eventually joined the Guardians of the Galaxy. Despite his limited speech, Groot communicates effectively with his friends, often expressing himself through body language and tone.
Back to top Go down

Groot - I am Groot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Island RPG Forums. :: Sheet Submissions, Archives, and NPC Sheets :: Sheets Submitted For Approval-
Jump to: