Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tony Stark - The Invicible Iron Man
Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 10:38 am by darkshade

» Who knows what magic schools:
Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 3:30 pm by SgtSarros

» The CCG changes
Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:07 pm by SgtSarros

» Alexander
Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:44 pm by Tiggs

» Wolverine X Man
Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1229 messages in 828 subjects
Gallery
Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid Empty

Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SgtSarros
Admin
Admin
SgtSarros

Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid Empty
PostSubject: Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid   Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Name: Kenzie Moonsong

Sex: Female

Species: Druid

Height: 5'5 / 3' at the shoulder as a wolf

Weight: 130lb both forms

Age in appearance: Early 20s

Hair Color: Light purple

Eye Color: blue

Skin Color: lightly tanned

Personality: Shy and distrustful around those she doesn't know, particularly humans and other druids, though very trusting towards elves and succubi.

Weakness: Easily frightened, nervous near collars. Somewhat weaker when outside of nature

Profession: Forest Protector

Weapons: Staff or daggers as human, claws as wolf

Armor: Rarely leather

Items:

Skills: Blunt Weapons, stealth, farming, communion with nature, tracker

Description and/or Picture:

Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid Kenzie10_800x600

Stats: ( General idea of their abilities, go to https://fantasy-island.forumotion.com/t37-stat-chart-levels-and-racial-baselines for information. )

Fighting: Excellent / Excellent
Agility: Excellent / Remarkable
Strength: Typical / Good
Endurance: Excellent / Marvelous

Reasoning: Typical / Typical
Intuition: Excellent / Marvelous
Psyche: Good / Good

After spending centuries trapped as a wolf, her wolf form has become more powerful then her human form.

OPTIONAL: Only include this section if it is different then normal

Running Speed Typical / Excellent
Swimming Speed Feeble / Poor

Hit Points: 66 / 98
Stamina Points: 49
Mana: 31

Spells / Special Abilities:

Biography:

Her story, as told by Kenzie herself:

"Long ago.. on the druids' home world, was a darkness coming to invade the world. Other druids believed it would be the start of a war.. along the way, I met one of the dark ones. She did not want to see me hurt, so she let me know where things were happening to make her myself and others got away. But others would not listen, did not believe me... and got hurt, while I did not.. it made other druids start to think I was working for the dark ones."

"There was an attack on one of our groves.. it was destroyed and most of the druids killed. The dark one who had been warning me found me, and pulled me from the ruins, saving my life, even at the risk of being attacked by her own kind to do so... however to the other druids, they said that was all the proof they needed that I had betrayed them.. I was banished from the lands, and forced to wear a collar that trapped me as a wolf for centuries, unable to do anything but watch as the war took place, and most druids fled the world."

"Many hundreds of moons later, a group of druids, along with a human, traveled back to our home world. The human convinced me to follow her back to the grove, where upon hearing what happened and how long I had been banished for, the other druids ended my imprisonment as a wolf and brought me back into their family. One even apologized for the treatment I faced."

"Today, I travel with them, though I still find myself wary of them at times, and pondering their true motive for freeing me. These humans they associate with, most do not seem to care for nature, though the one who helped to free me I trust."

"PArt of me wonders, what ever happened to that dark succubus who kept watch on me all that time, if Bo is even still alive..."
Back to top Go down
https://fantasy-island.forumotion.com

Kenzie Moonsong, Formerly Banished Druid
Page 1 of 1