Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Selene Rita EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who knows what magic schools:
Selene Rita EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 3:30 pm by SgtSarros

» The CCG changes
Selene Rita EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:07 pm by SgtSarros

» Alexander
Selene Rita EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:44 pm by Tiggs

» Wolverine X Man
Selene Rita EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Selene Rita EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Selene Rita EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Selene Rita EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Selene Rita EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

» Ryu, the Yorae Dragon
Selene Rita EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:53 pm by Packie

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
SgtSarros
Selene Rita I_vote_lcapSelene Rita I_voting_barSelene Rita I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1228 messages in 827 subjects
Gallery
Selene Rita Empty

Selene Rita

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiohai

Selene Rita Empty
PostSubject: Selene Rita   Selene Rita EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:07 pm

Name: Selene Rita
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Weight: 145
Hair Color: Shiny black
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Tanned brown

Personality: Playful, fun, trickster, loves to have fun and show everyone that life really isn't
that bad. Smarter than she acts but at times she's just doing stuff for fun.

weakness: Never takes off her mask ever. Is never seen without it, even when bathing, if it has to be cleaned she has a back up.

Profession: Dancer, fortune teller, Card thrower.
Weapons: Bladed throwing cards, Dagger.
Armor: None

Items: Tarot Deck, dancing scarf, small Dagger, Regular cards for throwing, Bladed cards for throwing, spare mask, a few smoke balls for tricks, A focusing crystal ball that fits in the palm of her hand to gaze into past or future.

Skills:

Performer - A juggler, dancer, singer, and more apply under this skill. +1 CS to the stat used for that skill.

Acrobatics - Flips, cartwheels, somersaults, walking on hands, and so on. +1 CS to Agility for use. Can be applied to aid in defending rolls by unarmed characters as long as it is not a crowded or cramped situation.

Tumbling - Rolls, dives, even falling over the edge of a cliff or landing to prevent or lessen damage. +1 CS to Agility for use. Can be applied to aid in defending rolls by unarmed characters is most areas where Acrobatics would not work.

Clairvoyance - Allows you to see an area a long distance away ( such as scrying ) or in some situations see the past or future. Where a roll is needed, apply Psyche.

Thrown Weapons - +1 CS to Agility.

Picture:

Stats

Fighting: Excellent
Agility: Remarkable
Strength: Typical
Endurance: Good

Reasoning: Good
Intuition Excellent
Psyche: Excellent

Hit Points: 66
Mana: 50

Spells / Special Abilities:
Cure
Cost: 5MP
Uses: Psyche on learning, none otherwise.
Description: Heals an amount equal to Psyche -2CS in hp or 6hp, whichever is greater.

Cura
Cost: 10MP
Uses: Psyche on learning, none otherwise.
Description: Heals an amount equal to Psyche -1CS in hp or 10hp, whichever is greater.

Biography:

"Ok Selene think," A young woman says aloud in a hushed voice as she climbs a small mountain in the middle of the night. Bells jingling off of her shall as she moves slowly up one handhold and foothold at a time.

"Damnable bells. I curse the day I thought they would look good on me. I mean they do look good on me." she would argue as she continued to climb. She was on this small mountain this particular night due to a vision she had a few weeks back that revealed to her that if she came something magical would happen. Usually she would ignore such visions given the bad luck seer's have when telling their own future. Even then bad luck would still happen but it gave her a sense of control.

Ever since she could walk and talk at the same time she had these visions. Usually she would just ignore them for fear of being seen as crazy but as she grew older and began to travel she realized that she had a great and fearful power. That every day was precious and no mater what she tried she could not change the future even if she ignored it. At one point she traveled with a group long enough to learn how to take care of herself and as a parting gift for staying with the group for so long they gave her a focusing sphere for her power.

So here she was climbing a mountain she wasn't allowed on due to local superstition, "Chin up. Almost there." She breaths out pulling herself to the summit. "Now that I think about it... How could I even be sure this was the right night to come out here?" She would ponder as she sat pulling the jewel from it's special pouch that she hid on her person.

It was a dark gem black in color with flecks of purple bouncing the light off of it. "Tell me where to now." She would ask breathing in and out only receiving the image of a beach and forest. She sighs again looking up at the sky hoping that she didn't climb this stupid hill for nothing.
Back to top Go down

Selene Rita
Page 1 of 1