Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Luna the Vampire ( old ) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cross World Tournament 2023 Results
Luna the Vampire ( old ) EmptyMon May 13, 2024 12:13 pm by SgtSarros

» Tony Stark - The Invicible Iron Man
Luna the Vampire ( old ) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 10:38 am by darkshade

» Who knows what magic schools:
Luna the Vampire ( old ) EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 3:30 pm by SgtSarros

» The CCG changes
Luna the Vampire ( old ) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:07 pm by SgtSarros

» Alexander
Luna the Vampire ( old ) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:44 pm by Tiggs

» Wolverine X Man
Luna the Vampire ( old ) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Luna the Vampire ( old ) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Luna the Vampire ( old ) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Luna the Vampire ( old ) EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
SgtSarros
Luna the Vampire ( old ) I_vote_lcapLuna the Vampire ( old ) I_voting_barLuna the Vampire ( old ) I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week
SgtSarros
Luna the Vampire ( old ) I_vote_lcapLuna the Vampire ( old ) I_voting_barLuna the Vampire ( old ) I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1230 messages in 828 subjects
Gallery
Luna the Vampire ( old ) Empty

Luna the Vampire ( old )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SgtSarros
Admin
Admin
SgtSarros

Luna the Vampire ( old ) Empty
PostSubject: Luna the Vampire ( old )   Luna the Vampire ( old ) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 6:02 pm

Name: Luna Marie Florintene

Nickname: Flair, Maria, Moon

Sex:Female

Species: Vampire

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 170lbs

Age in appearance: somewhere in her early 30's late 20's

Hair Color: Auburn high lights, black low lights, dark chestnut mid-levels.

Eye Color: Soulless Mahogany with a thick black ring about the iris that often consumes her entire eye as she progressively angers.

Skin Color: Creamy, pale

Personality: Cold, Calculating, Sadistic, Masochistic, Evil, Easily amused, dispicable, sexy... She gets what she wants with force or with pleasure. Life is a game, and she sees many many losers.

Weakness: The beast with-in, starvation, BDSM, powerful men, patheticly weak women, fire, anything holy (must have a true belief for it to hurt her), blood, her own ego.

Profession: "I don't claim a profession. I do as I please... what? Are you to stop me?"

Weapons: Herself (Fangs included), The frenzy-beast when she's starving for blood, two hand held daggers with thigh holsters, a two handed pistole with silver bullets.

Armor: Thick skin (negates 20lbs of damage), Magically imbued trench coat (negates 100 lbs in damage), leather clothing (no protection)

Items: Emergency vial of feeding blood on a necklace, a small pouch containing her smokes, a lighter, a pair of black leather gloves with silk palms and fingers, a lock pick kit, and a compact mirror.

Skills: Advanced: Dagger fighting, lock picking, Pick-pocketing, being condescending, getting what she wants. Moderate: Theft, Arson, 'bouncer', mercinary, gun-weilding (with and with out a silencer), cooking, playing the violin, playing with people's emotions. Fair/slightly: Seeing through illusions, talking to nocturnal animals (bats, wolves, fox-kin primarily), Creating illusions, Distorting mental image, disguise and concealing of self and others.

Picture:

Stats: Standard/ Frenzied

Fighting: Remarkable/ Remarkable

Agility: Remarkable/ Incredible

Strength: Good/ Excellent (300 max standard/ 650 max frenzied)

Endurance: Incredible/ Incredible

Reasoning: Good/ Typical

Intuition: Remarkable/ Good

Psyche: Excellent/Good

OPTIONAL:

Running Speed Frenzied Speed is twice as faster as typical human. Standard speed is standard human.

Swimming Speed Frenzied is two times slower than typical human. Standard is standard

Hit Points: 110hp -total-

Mana: 60

Biography: (Not complete, to be completed soon)

Nothing is known in human lore of the 700 years prior to her staking. She is in no human history book, but in the demon world...

Luna took the name of Flair when she entered the blood-sucking society. She had killed her wealthy parents and bought eternity with her selfish greed. She had wanted to win this game of life... and make bleed all the losers and hagglers. There was no time for a family, no time for minions. She had time to take and time she did take.

Luna grew fast in her young age, mastering multiple forbidden skills of steel, body, and mind. Her lust for skin and flesh rivaled soon her lust for wealth and power but she took measures to not bare a child. Her body was chisled from marble, her mind was in like the same. She was 27 and three months when her sire returned with a blood stained grin, telling her he watched from afar.

"I am pleased with your progress" The elderly man said. The youthful wretch merely curled her lips and cold reply "My progress is no concern of yours. You stay to your pathetic withering and i stay true to mine pathway. Leave before I take haste to remove you." The result of the exchange was one life, one kill, one frenzied female drinking the blood of her sire as she laughed and bathed in her deceitful glory.

Nothing more than pure insanity.

Today she roams the island with the help of a similar man to her nature, a man she is quickened to. A man she could call her second half.

"Don't make me say thank you" she whispered in his ear, then shoved him away. "Because words are nothing when I can give you everything..."

Quotes: "I would tell you, darling, that in the end you have no where to run nor hide; but it seems you have figured it out for youself. Come. Join me upon the couch, relax your muscles. This will be the last kiss you'll crave~"

"You don't understand one moment of this, do you, boy? You are nothing more than my pawn, an instrument in my game of the undead life. You have no say so in the matter, either, merely a blunt reality. Do me a favor, darling, go see how sturdy a semi-truck is when it you attempt to stop it by yourself this time. I grow tired of your useless babling."

"You bore me..."

"Excuse me? I did not state my words for my health. I stated them for you to appear smart after they fell from my lips and you, sir, dissapointed me."

Back to top Go down
https://fantasy-island.forumotion.com

Luna the Vampire ( old )
Page 1 of 1