Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Blues Light - The Protoman EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tony Stark - The Invicible Iron Man
Blues Light - The Protoman EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 10:38 am by darkshade

» Who knows what magic schools:
Blues Light - The Protoman EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 3:30 pm by SgtSarros

» The CCG changes
Blues Light - The Protoman EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:07 pm by SgtSarros

» Alexander
Blues Light - The Protoman EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:44 pm by Tiggs

» Wolverine X Man
Blues Light - The Protoman EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Blues Light - The Protoman EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Blues Light - The Protoman EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Blues Light - The Protoman EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Blues Light - The Protoman EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1229 messages in 828 subjects
Gallery
Blues Light - The Protoman Empty

Blues Light - The Protoman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkshade
Obsessed Member
Obsessed Member

Blues Light - The Protoman Empty
PostSubject: Blues Light - The Protoman   Blues Light - The Protoman EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 9:46 pm

Name: Blues Light aka Protoman

Sex: M

Species: Robot

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 200lbs

Age in appearance: Teenaged without helmet

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green

Skin Color: Tan

Personality: Proto Man is calm, cool, collected in any situation. He is also shown to be greatly independent.
As someone who values his individuality so much, he risked body failure just to avoid becoming someone else.

Weakness: Unstable power core.

Profession: Prototype Robot

Weapons: Proto Buster*

Armor: None

Items: Proto Shield*

Skills:

Robotics

Languages:

Description and/or Picture:

Blues Light - The Protoman 93478210

Protoman

Blues Light - The Protoman 62cb5510

Blues

Stats:

Fighting: Good
Agility: Incredible
Strength: Excellent
Endurance: Excellent

Reasoning: Incredible
Intuition: Remarkable
Psyche: Good

Hit Points: 90
Stamina Points: 85
Mana: 80

Equipment:

Proto Buster: An arm cannon made from scrap and programmed by Dr. Wily to fire concussive blasts. Can be charged for stronger damage.
Standard Shot deals good damage. Can fire multiple shots per round.
Charged Shot takes one round to charge and deals excellent damage. Can fire only one shot.
Big Bang Blast takes two rounds to charge and deals remarkable damage. Can only fire one shot and then stuns Protoman for one round while he recovers energy.

Proto Shield: This shield was given to him by Dr. Wily to compensate for his lack of armor and unstable power core. He can deflect most ranged attacks but it is not immune to damage itself.
Can deflect ranged attacks on a Red defensive roll vs range. Does not work on magical or supernatural attacks. Does not work on melee attacks.

Unstable Power Core: Unlike other Robot Masters, Dr. Light was unable to perfect Protoman's power core. As a result, Dr. Wily ended up replacing it with an unstable nuclear power core. This power core is at constant risk of overload, which makes Protoman continuously aware that one day he will die unlike other Robot Masters who can be reprogrammed with newer power cores. As a result, Protoman doesn't allow others to repair his damage, opting to do it himself.

Biography:
-The Red Song-

There is a song I hear, a melody from the past.

When I woke for the first time, I saw him. My creator, my father, Dr. Light. He said I would be the light of humanity. A robot savior of mankind. To stop Dr. Wily and his war. He wanted to change me into something else. Fix what was broken. I ran.

But he lost me. He forgot all about me. Then when I fell asleep for the last time, he made you, Mega Man.

-I'm Not the Breakman-

I awoke again, broken, rusted red with age. I awoke with a burning in my heart. I dreamed of you, brother. Dr. Light built you from old parts of me. He chose you to be his son. I will turn you to cinder.

Ofcourse, you are not the only one. Dr. Wily… he found me. Rebuilt me. He replaced that which was broken with power, a new heart, a new name. Breakman. He brought me back. If not for his war I wouldn't even be here. I wouldn't be like this. I will get my revenge.

My circuits are on fire as I remember a promise spoken, that I would be the hero for mankind. My maker was a liar. If you are my father's son, then what am I? I had a name, brother. He called me Blues. I'm not broken. I am not the Breakman. I was the first… the Protoman.

-Make Your Choice-

Hello, Rock. It's time to throw down. Today we're going to change how this war ends. Tell me, why do you fight? Do you believe you know the difference between wrong and right? Will any choice matter? You've been here before. You know how this ends. This could be the last time.

Your choice was to destroy your own, because you claim you're more than a machine. It's hard to see the good in what you do brother. Killing your own won't make you human.

It was then we met Gamma. A super robot created free from the failings of humanity. I once thought I had it, that my purpose involved it, but now I see I am just a machine with no purpose. You feel this free will, Mega Man? It is only a ruse.

-I Refuse to Believe-

I see it now, brother. Man is not without mistakes, unlike us. My song is not some line of code. I serve no system. I refuse to believe that I am simply just another machine. It's time we finish this once and for all. Together.

-Melody from the Past-

There is a song I hear… A melody from the past.

Gamma is defeated. Wily is no more. I tried to warn you of the self-destruction of his castle but.. you were too busy deciding what to do. Wily is gone and you're safe now, brother. The doctor chose you to be his son. I can't confront him, for if I had a heart it would only break to see you and my family reunited.

I see now that if I had become what I was meant to be, I know the choice that I would have made. You are the hero this world needs, Rock. My fate is broken, a path I am unable to see. Perhaps it is for the best. I will go now, and make my own history, for hope rides alone.
Back to top Go down

Blues Light - The Protoman
Page 1 of 1