Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who knows what magic schools:
Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 3:30 pm by SgtSarros

» The CCG changes
Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:07 pm by SgtSarros

» Alexander
Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:44 pm by Tiggs

» Wolverine X Man
Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

» Ryu, the Yorae Dragon
Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:53 pm by Packie

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
SgtSarros
Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding I_vote_lcapAreas you think need improvement / updating / adding I_voting_barAreas you think need improvement / updating / adding I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1228 messages in 827 subjects
Gallery
Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding Empty

Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SgtSarros
Admin
Admin
SgtSarros

PostSubject: Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding   Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:43 pm

The topic title says it all. This is where people can submit their ideas on what they think needs to be worked on in the RP.

Ideas will be ready, bounced off each other, made fun of, and then put on a dart board to determine order of importance, before your post is just flat out deleted.

.... because it'll be in this top post under either high priority, low priority, or rejected, so we know which ones have been looked at and discussed.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasy-island.forumotion.com
darkshade
Obsessed Member
Obsessed Member

PostSubject: Re: Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding   Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:43 pm

I had an idea that I would like to submit. Is it possible to add to the forums a section for IC announcements? Basically a place to post things that would be widely known for all characters to be aware of like news reports, weather, job postings, social media posts, etc?
Back to top Go down
Feralis
Feralis

PostSubject: Re: Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding   Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 9:58 am

Development/implementation of Blood Magic (I know this has been discussed at length already; I'm just putting it here for the record.)

Ranged skills/abilities in Custom Combat Abilities.

The WIP Weapons System looks interesting. Is that still WIP? Also, as an aside, where would the bows/crossbows be listed since they have special conditions?

Also also, I like Darkshade's idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding   Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding Empty

Back to top Go down

Areas you think need improvement / updating / adding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Island RPG Forums. :: General Discussion and Other :: General Discussion-
Jump to: