Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Jareth, The Goblin King EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who knows what magic schools:
Jareth, The Goblin King EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 3:30 pm by SgtSarros

» The CCG changes
Jareth, The Goblin King EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:07 pm by SgtSarros

» Alexander
Jareth, The Goblin King EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:44 pm by Tiggs

» Wolverine X Man
Jareth, The Goblin King EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Jareth, The Goblin King EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Jareth, The Goblin King EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Jareth, The Goblin King EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Jareth, The Goblin King EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

» Ryu, the Yorae Dragon
Jareth, The Goblin King EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:53 pm by Packie

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
SgtSarros
Jareth, The Goblin King I_vote_lcapJareth, The Goblin King I_voting_barJareth, The Goblin King I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1228 messages in 827 subjects
Gallery
Jareth, The Goblin King Empty

Jareth, The Goblin King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KittenKino
Elite Member
Elite Member
KittenKino

Jareth, The Goblin King Empty
PostSubject: Jareth, The Goblin King   Jareth, The Goblin King EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Player Name: Beca`

Character Name: Jareth, the Goblin King of The Labyrinth

Sex: Male

Species: Fae

Mate: Aya Natsume

Height: 5ft 10in

Weight: 150 lbs

Age in Appearance: 25

Hair Color: White Blonde

Eye Color: One brown, one blue

Skin Color: Pale

Personality: Mischiveous

Weakness: Sarah

Profession: Goblin King

Weapons: Crystal balls and a silver sword

Armor: Rich fabrics

Items: Crystal balls

Skills: Transformation, the ability to form crystal balls for viewing distances and causing illusions, singing, hand to hand, sword weilding

Picture: Jareth, The Goblin King Jareth10

Stats:
Fighting: Remarkable
Agility: Remarkable
Strength: Remarkable
Endurance: Remarkable
Reasoning: Remarkable
Intuition: Remarkable
Psyche: Remarkable

Biography:

Jareth is the Goblin King of The Labyrinth, a vast kingdom within another realm. Sometimes refer to the world of the Labyrinth as "the underground", because of the song "Underground". However, it is not literally under the ground. Though the ruler of the goblins, Jareth actually is not a goblin but a fae, but he appears human. His powers include the ability to form crystal orbs in his hands, which can create illusions of all types or to view things from a distance. Jareth uses his magical crystals to show dreams and offers the crystals to Sarah as a symbol of dreams. Jareth is also a master of disguise. He can transform into a barn owl. Once he disguised himself as a blind beggar, then as a thespian, Jareth Quinn, where he slicks his hair back and wears spectacles while wearing a suit as guidance counselor. Jareth resents his position as Goblin King and yearns for a different life, probably somewhere down in Soho in 1986. He has a great deal of angst that only grows when he develops an affection for Labyrinth protagonist, Sarah. It is later noticed by Sarah when she goes through old photos that a familiar face on an actor with whom her biological mother, an actress, happened to run off years before. After they starred in a show together but Jareth Quinn is also the man who gave Sarah her music box, which in the book plays "As the World Falls Down", the same song that Jareth uses to try to seduce Sarah while within his Labyrinth. According to the song "Within You" part of what Jareth wants from Sarah is for her to believe in him so that he may become a real being and not just exist within her fantasy. Though Sarah renounces the power Jareth holds over her it does appear she actually gives him what he wants. The line "I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave," embodies what Jareth feels for young Sarah Williams. When she renounced him and returned home he was forever stuck inside a book to be forgotten as was everyone in the labyrinth.
Back to top Go down

Jareth, The Goblin King
Page 1 of 1