Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who knows what magic schools:
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 3:30 pm by SgtSarros

» The CCG changes
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:07 pm by SgtSarros

» Alexander
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:44 pm by Tiggs

» Wolverine X Man
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

» Ryu, the Yorae Dragon
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:53 pm by Packie

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
SgtSarros
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy I_vote_lcapKisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy I_voting_barKisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1228 messages in 827 subjects
Gallery
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy Empty

Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaded Dalanari
Jaded Dalanari

Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy   Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Name: Kisu Izerai

Sex: Female?

Species: Human

Height: 5'8”

Weight: 125 Lbs

Age in appearance: 22

Hair Color: Varies

Eye Color: Varies

Skin Color: Ivory

Personality: Izerai is at best a loner and at worst an absolute shut in, she hardly if ever actually exits her own personal laboratory, and when and if she does its only for business.

Weakness: For whatever reason Izerai is an absolute destructive force when it comes to eating, packing away far more then should be humanly possible. She also seems to have a very bad habit of experimenting on herself, for all anyone knows her “personnel” file may be heavily doctored. Just like she is.

Profession: Bio-Chemist

Weapons: Personally created syringe delivery system.

Armor: Due to her, profession Izerai has taken it upon herself to wear kevlar made clothing.

Items: Syringes, medical bag, Syringe loading system, Syringe Delivery System.

Skills:

Chemisty

Biology

Genetics

Medicine

Description and/or Picture:
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy VJiZ9yO
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy Z4zaYyw
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy F5PjUgQ
Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy 6nFtH6d

Stats:

Fighting: Typical

Agility: Good

Strength: Typical

Endurance: Good

Reasoning: Incredible

Intuition: Good

Psyche: Excellent

Hit Points: 32

Mana: 70

Spells / Special Abilities:

None Currently

Biography:

My history? Really? You want to know that boring little tryste? Well since you asked fine, I guess I can give you the rundown. I was born to a well I guess somewhat prestigous family on the Japan main island, a place called Tokyo, Im sure youve heard of it. Anyways, my childhood is pretty much as boring and work intensive as youd think. I was no different really if anything more pressure was put on me then the normal kids to succeed. It didnt matter much to me though, the challenges where fun enough, and the rewards where always, satisfying. Yeah you could say I was a bit of a show pony in a way like that, I got what I wanted but I got it from doing what I had to to stand out. Course I guess that streak got a little twisted as I grew older, more bold, more independent. I still shone brightly, going through college and mastering in the medical sciences, my favorite division? My focus? Well, Ive always been partial to the things that can alter the mind, the body, those forces that nature has provided that for some reason or another can, build or tear down life itself at a whim. Posions, Drugs, yes I cant say Im a saint in that realm but we all have a role to fill a spot that we simply fit into. Some are surgeons saving the critical from death. Some make the cures to things, me? Not so much, I prefer taking the other side to understand the darker side and to use it properly to advance science and study in the ways that some are too squeemish to tread. But to truely know an enemy, you must know how it acts, how it behaves. Yes, call me a rebel, I love the title, but the end point is. I get the work done.
Back to top Go down

Kisu Izerai - Biochem Prodigy
Page 1 of 1