Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Should the magic school be adjusted? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tony Stark - The Invicible Iron Man
Should the magic school be adjusted? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 10:38 am by darkshade

» Who knows what magic schools:
Should the magic school be adjusted? EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 3:30 pm by SgtSarros

» The CCG changes
Should the magic school be adjusted? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:07 pm by SgtSarros

» Alexander
Should the magic school be adjusted? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:44 pm by Tiggs

» Wolverine X Man
Should the magic school be adjusted? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Should the magic school be adjusted? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Should the magic school be adjusted? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Should the magic school be adjusted? EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Should the magic school be adjusted? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
darkshade
Should the magic school be adjusted? I_vote_lcapShould the magic school be adjusted? I_voting_barShould the magic school be adjusted? I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1229 messages in 828 subjects
Gallery
Should the magic school be adjusted? Empty

Should the magic school be adjusted?

Go down 

How should our magic system be? Read topic
Option 1
Should the magic school be adjusted? I_vote_lcap0%Should the magic school be adjusted? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Option 2
Should the magic school be adjusted? I_vote_lcap50%Should the magic school be adjusted? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Option 3
Should the magic school be adjusted? I_vote_lcap25%Should the magic school be adjusted? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Option 4
Should the magic school be adjusted? I_vote_lcap0%Should the magic school be adjusted? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Option 5
Should the magic school be adjusted? I_vote_lcap25%Should the magic school be adjusted? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
SgtSarros
Admin
Admin
SgtSarros

Should the magic school be adjusted? Empty
PostSubject: Should the magic school be adjusted?   Should the magic school be adjusted? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 5:44 pm

We have fairly strict rules for the magic school here, limited people from mastering every school and make characters very elemental orientated. As of late however i've been asked if i'd consider a change to the system, so I thought i'd ask you all what you feel should be done.

For this one i'd like only the option you are most in favor of.

Option 1: Current rules: You can only be in one school if you want circle six, with lower limits the more schools you know.

Option 2: You can learn in up to three schools up to circle 3, but still get to circle six in one

Option 3: You can get two schools to six, but can not be opposing elements ( Not fire and ice, not light and dark, etc )

Option 4: You can learn as much you want in schools, but if you pick one school you can not pick the opposite. ( so all water and air, but no fire and earth )

Option 5: No limits. Learn all schools.

Keep in mind, this will not be a guarantee this is what happens, this is just to let the GMs what you are want to see what the RP moves in the direction of and we'll see how we can arrange things.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasy-island.forumotion.com

Should the magic school be adjusted?
Page 1 of 1