Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Rainbow Dash EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who knows what magic schools:
Rainbow Dash EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 3:30 pm by SgtSarros

» The CCG changes
Rainbow Dash EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:07 pm by SgtSarros

» Alexander
Rainbow Dash EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:44 pm by Tiggs

» Wolverine X Man
Rainbow Dash EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Rainbow Dash EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Rainbow Dash EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Rainbow Dash EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Rainbow Dash EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

» Ryu, the Yorae Dragon
Rainbow Dash EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:53 pm by Packie

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
SgtSarros
Rainbow Dash I_vote_lcapRainbow Dash I_voting_barRainbow Dash I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1228 messages in 827 subjects
Gallery
Rainbow Dash Empty

Rainbow Dash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feralis
Feralis

Rainbow Dash Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Dash   Rainbow Dash EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:55 am

Name: Rainbow Dash

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Height: Around 4 foot

Weight: ~120 lbs

Age in appearance: Young

Hair Color: Raaaaaaainboooooowwwwwws

Eye Color: Cerise

Skin Color: Cerulean

Personality:
While brash, competitive, and confident to a fault, Rainbow Dash is perhaps one of the most loyal companions one could ever ask for. In fact, other than her flying prowess, Dash's extreme loyalty is what she's best known for. An athlete at heart, Dash is extraordinarily competitive by nature and will stop at nothing to push herself to the absolute extreme. Her competitiveness often comes across as arrogant and bold as she yearns to prove herself to any and all that may be watching, but through her adventures over the years, Dash has come to realize that proving herself isn't the most important thing. Instead, she now pushes herself to help her friends no matter the challenge, even if her competitive edge is somewhat of a drawback from time to time. Rainbow Dash exudes self-confidence and practically laughs in the face of danger, even if it's ACTUALLY quite dangerous. She also has a penchant for mischief, often playing pranks on her friends or other denizens around her, and while her pranks are harmless enough, she tends to save the more dangerous stunts for herself. Perhaps one of Dash's most important facets is her own self-image, as she will do anything and everything in her power to be "cool", "awesome", and "fearless" despite her true feelings on the matter. Despite her faults, Rainbow Dash is perhaps one of the best friends one could ever ask for.

Weakness:
Rainbow Dash's extreme confidence in herself is perhaps one of her biggest weaknesses. While it is impossible to turn Dash against her friends and allies, one could effectively use her overwhelming confidence and competitveness as a distraction or a trap from the real issue at hand. It is surprisingly easy to bait Dash into a reaction, especially when using her friends against her. Even her own anger, if one can manipulate it, could be used against her. Physically, her wings would perhaps be her biggest weakness. Clip her wings, and she would effectively be crippled. Despite being a Pegasus, she also has an inherent weakness to being struck by lightning.

Profession: Element of Loyalty. Wonderbolt. Performer. Coach. Adventurer.

Weapons: None

Armor: None

Items: Various mementos from her friends and the Wonderbolts.

Skills:

Martial Arts C - Normally unarmed opponents take a -1 CS to fighting when attacking someone with a weapon. This skill negates that penalty.

Aerial Combat - +1 to Fighting against flying opponents. Must have some way of flying to use.

Acrobatics - Flips, cartwheels, somersaults, walking on hands, and so on.  +1 CS to Agility for use. Can also be applied to aid in defending Fighting rolls by unarmed characters against melee attacks as long as it is not a crowded or cramped situation.

Gymnastics - +1 CS to Agility. Can also be used in combat against ranged attacks only.

Performer (Wonderbolt-- Aerial performances) - A juggler, dancer, singer, and more apply under this skill. +1 CS to the stat used for that skill.

Languages:

Description and/or Picture:

Rainbow Dash F7586210

Stats:

Fighting: Excellent

Agility: Incredible ( Amazing while flying? )

Strength: Poor

Endurance: Good ( Excellent while flying? )

Reasoning: Good

Intuition: Excellent

Psyche: Excellent

Hit Points: 74
Stamina Points: 62
Mana: 50

Optional:

Running Speed-
Maximum Carry Weight- Around 100 lbs
Canter (average run)- Good
Gallop (top speed)- Excellent

Flying Speed
Maximum Carry Weight- Around 100 lbs
Average- Excellent
Maximum- Remarkable
Dive- Incredible

Spells / Special Abilities:

Cloudwalking- Pegasi can inherently walk and perch on top of clouds without falling through.

Sonic Rainboom
Cost: ALL SP
Uses: Agility
Description: Once per day on a successful Agility roll, Rainbow Dash can break her limits and perform the legendary Sonic Rainboom, a particular break in the sound barrier that produces a myriad of colors in a fantastical display across the sky, spreading a rainbow of colors in all directions from its epicenter. While it could be used as a distraction, this ability has no effect on combat.

School of Air and Lightning

First Circle:

Downwind Scent
Cost: 2MP
Uses: None
Description: Changes the winds in the area to make tracking easier. Those who can track people by smell get a +1 CS improvement to intuition checks involving scent. Only works outdoors.

Second Circle:

Wind Shield
Cost: 5MP
Uses: Psyche
Description: Causes all projectiles, with the exception of bullets, to do 1CS less damage. Lasts for 1 round on white, 2 on green, 3 on yellow. On a red, this also negates all non-100 critical hit bonus damage.

Updraft
Cost: 10 MP
Description: Sends a target up into the air 10 feet on a green, 20 on yellow 30 on a red, descending at 10 feet per round to land safely on their feet. While in the air, target is immune to all ground attacks, as well as melee attacks by non-fliers. Target can not move in any direction and is at -1 to fighting and -2 to agility, and can not use any defensive skills such as tumble ( These penalties are negated if the target has wings ).

Third Circle:

Gust of Wind
Cost: 15MP
Description: Opponent rolls agility. If caster succeeds this attack does psyche wind damage. If the caster's roll was yellow or higher, it also knocks the target into knockdown.

Biography: WIP

EDIT LOG:

10/23/20

I must have been drinking again while writing this one up as some of the things I've given her doesn't make sense for her character. These have been adjusted accordingly. Also, I know I'm always fairly conservative when writing out or choosing stats for characters for fear of being overpowered so I bumped or included various stat changes to see what happens.

Dash's canonical "speed" is probably the biggest hurdle here. Canonically, she is one of the fastest characters in that particular world, and if you ignore physics and magic and apply a bit of math, her top speed is somewhere in the realm of 770+ mph. Which is... ludicrous, to say the least, and I know that won't fly here within this system. While I would still like Dash to be true to her nature, I've written her in such a way where I believe it won't break the system. That being said, to realistically bridge the skill gap between her world and Fantasy Island, we can simply say that Fantasy Island is fundamentally different. Different world, different magicks, different physics/gravity, etc.

Traded "Whisper on the Winds" to "Downwind Scent": As a Pegasus, Dash has some inherent control over the weather. While weather control in of itself would potentially be an overpowered ability, we can use the fundamental differences between worlds to limit her abilities to "Air/Lightning" magic. It would tone down her inherent weather abilities, yet still relate canonically to her character. As far as these two abilities go, Whisper on the Winds didn't have anything to do with weather, nor was it something Dash could already do. Downwind Scent made more sense here.

Traded "Energize" for "Wind Shield": Same reasoning as above. Energize doesn't make sense for Dash's character. Wind Shield does.

Bumped her flying speed up a tier across the three categories: Flying speed is what makes Dash, well... Dash. I'm not sure how high these would be allowed to be, but this is as high as I would personally go.

Bumped her running speed up a tier in both categories: Kind of the same reasoning as above. Speed's her thing, but she's comparatively normal on the ground. Dash is a life-long athlete, so I bumped her land speed up a tier from Ivory's.

Included Excellent Martial Arts stat on Fighting: While not a whole lot of information is known about it, Dash is canonically a black belt in martial arts. Perhaps either Karate or Taekwondo.

Included Amazing while flying on Agility (if it's permitted): This is the big one. I'd like to include this if possible. Again, this is as high as I would personally go.
Back to top Go down

Rainbow Dash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Island RPG Forums. :: Sheet Submissions, Archives, and NPC Sheets :: Intro In Progress-
Jump to: