Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who knows what magic schools:
Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 3:30 pm by SgtSarros

» The CCG changes
Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:07 pm by SgtSarros

» Alexander
Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:44 pm by Tiggs

» Wolverine X Man
Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

» Ryu, the Yorae Dragon
Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:53 pm by Packie

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
SgtSarros
Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament I_vote_lcapSayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament I_voting_barSayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1228 messages in 827 subjects
Gallery
Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament Empty

Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiggs
Elite Member
Elite Member
Tiggs

PostSubject: Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament   Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:16 pm

(Round 1) Sayaka vs Lori

<Larsa Solidor> "It would seem we're getting some bad draws in our first round matches.." *he looks over as an envelope arrives* "And it looks like the final battle for us today will be done by... Sayaka."

/|SayakaMiki|\ gulped and looked towards Larsa, then looked around at everyone else, before finally looking at Chris and Glenn if they were still there "Wish me luck." before heading out.

<Larsa Solidor> "Sayaka.. do you not want to know who you are facing and the terms before you leave?"

/|SayakaMiki|\ paused and chuckled nervously "Heh..Sorry. Today hasn't gone so well for us. I'm just a little nervous. Lets hear it."

->>>-Lafi-> you got this Sayaka!" she said with a nod.

<`Shadow`> ~Climber~ "Good luck"

<Larsa Solidor> "Her name is Lori.. you'll be in scale armor, the heaviest of the medium armors. And the weapon will be two handed swords."

<Larsa Solidor> "Interestingly enough it doens't say her combat specialty on the card.. perhaps he doens't ahve one?"

->>>-Lafi-> blinked. "Oof..." That did not inspire confidence.

/|SayakaMiki|\ sighed "So no jumping around, then." She nodded "Does it say five or seven hits?"

<Larsa Solidor> "I'm sure you could jump around if you wished to." *he says with a chuckle* "It seems all of the first round matches are to five."

/|SayakaMiki|\ nodded again and swallowed before turning to the room and bowing "I will try not to let everyone down." and stood back up, pausing to see if there was anything else she needed to know before exiting and heading to the equipment room to don her armor.

<GM> You go into the arena Sakaya and.. where is your opponent. <.< >.> You hear a groan coming from the other side of the arena before you see a female figure stagger in , stumbling into the wall. Is.. the armor too heavy for her? She stands up and takes a few more stagging steps foreward and realize... she's not staggering under the weight, she looks drunk.

/|SayakaMiki|\ stood on the stage and .. watched the woman that was to be her opponent stagger about. Perhaps not the most dignified, but she wouldn't put it past anyone she didn't know to be some sort of drunken style fighter. She would remain cautious, but all the same, whispered loud enough for her opponent to hear "Are you alright, M'lady?"

<GM> "No, i'm not alright!" >Sad "I havne't ahd a drink i.. nearly five minutes!" *she grabs a flask from her side pouring a bunch into her mouth before swallowing "Better! ... so.. you're the new servin maid? You best not cut me off!"

<GM> The woman gets a bit of an odd look from the official before being told she can go first. "Go first? I jusht did!" She takes another swig. "Oh wait.. you mean with..." She takes hold of the sword and tugs... then tugs again." c.c "Ey.. who like.. super sished my dagger?!?" She gives another tug before it goes spinning around towards Sayaka.

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 94%, Yellow ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ blinked again and drew her two handed sword, the size probably slightly ridiculous looking on her small frame and skinny arms, despite her apparent ability to wield it well enough.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 4%, White ]

<GM> Sayaka takes a blow for 10 after her armor, knocking her hard to the ground as the woman spins round.. and round.. and round.. and stumbles after. "Ugh.. that was not so good.."

/|SayakaMiki|\ grunted with the fall and sighed, getting back to her feet and watched the woman spin until she spun out. Holding the sword's pommel at the guard and at the very end to get the best grip on it, she was about to approach but saw the woman stumbled and stopped "I'm... Are you sure you're okay to fight?" If the woman said she was, she shrugged her shoulders and swung with the flat side of the sword.

<GM> "Should be asking of YOU are kay to fight.. you jus.. fell over!"

/|SayakaMiki|\ grinned a little "I'm young and spritely. I bounce back pretty fast." alright then..maximum aggression! She spun around to build momentum and swung with the flat side of the blade!

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 76%, Yellow ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 44%, White ]

<GM> "ooof!" she says as she's struck, stumbling backwards into the wall.. before bouncing off and stumlbing forewardsstarting to fall to the side and cusing her sword to come up at an angle towards Sayaka again

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 23%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 81%, Yellow ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ "Oh, jeez!" saw the motion of the swing and swung her own to deflect the blow which sent her own sword up high. Stopping it full on, she flexed hard and tried bringing it down onto her opponent.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 22%, White ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 25%, White ]

<GM> The woman avoids it! ... by faceplanting. "HEY! Who put the floor so close to mah face!?" *she says as she pulls herself up.. before tilting a bit too far, strting to fall backwards some it looks like but bringing her arms up to balance her, the sword rising up quick towards Sayaka

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 46%, Green ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 96%, Red ]

`Sara rolls counter [ Remarkable: 45%, Green ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 51%, Green ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ saw the thrust coming at her and sidestepped it, trying to bring her own back down which was either blocked or deflected. She leapt away rather adeptly despite the armor she wore to 'reset' their combat sequencing and charged the woman again, swinging for her mid-section.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 4%, White ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 61%, Green ]

<GM> The woman stumbles to the side, watcing Sayaka faceplant again.." Hey.. ossifer! Yeah.. I think this one is drunk!"

->>>-Lafi-> "Oh boy..."

/|SayakaMiki|\ chuckled at the accusation and scratched an itch on her chin "It's fine. It's fine. I believe it's your turn, though."

<GM> The woman watches her as she gets back up." my turn! Thanks!" she says as she takes another swing... then looks in the skin. "HEY! It's empty!!" She pouts and tosses it away. "Someone get me a refill.. wait. Where is the bar? Who moved the far?" She asks as she turns sharply as shelooks aorund that sword coming towards Sayaka as she does so.

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 18%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 94%, Yellow ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ was waiting for a faux swing and saw it coming, deflecting the blow masterfully this time, then came at her as if trying to clothesline her with the flat side of the blade..but at the legs.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 62%, Green ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 13%, White ]

<GM> She gets struck and goes spinning from the clothesline on one foot the sword flailing around her towards Sayaka.

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 4%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 63%, Green ]

<GM> "Whoa-oa-oa-oa-oa" Flops on her back staring upwards. "... that last drink.. hit me a bit harder then I thought. Felt like a sword."

<GM> 2 - 1 in favor of Sayaka currently.

/|SayakaMiki|\ shoved her sword into the floor to block the swing then gripped the far end of the pommel to try and slide the blade towards her and up, but stopped just before hitting and leapt backwards, not wanting to strike someone while they were down. She swallowed "Fighting you when you're like this is..it's really uncomfortable."

<GM> She gets back up to her feet. "Fighting YOU is un comfortable. You look like.. one of those magical girls in a suit of armor... you got any idea how DUMB you look?"

/|SayakaMiki|\ "... I..a- okay.. Pity well drying up now." muttering under her breath. Holding the sword's pommel at the guard and sliding her hand along the flat side of the blade, she leapt forward before thrusting the weapon at Lori's torso center-mass.

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 99%, Red ]

<GM> She promptly stumbles to the side and spins around, the sword coming towards Saykaa's back ad she does.

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 9%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 73%, Yellow ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ manuevered the blade over her shoulder and down her back to block the swing.

<GM> The woman growls. "Stop moving!" she takes a couple steps back before rushing at Sakaya, swinging fiercely! .... and missing by a mile the after swing staggering her as it comes around a second time to smack Sayaka from behind

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 85%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 71%, Yellow ]

<GM> 2 - 2 is the score

/|SayakaMiki|\ had blocked the first swing and spun around to try and attack but got pelted across the back for it and, following with her original idea, swung upward at her aiming for the hip area

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 27%, White ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 80%, Yellow ]

<GM> She falls backwards and, quite literally, rolls head over heels back to her feet.. before falling backwards onto her back again, her sword coming back up towards Sayaka.

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 64%, Green ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 43%, Green ]

<GM> "This armor is heavier then it looks.." She mutters as she gets back to her feet, seemingly unaware she hit Sayaka.

/|SayakaMiki|\ saw the falling down roose for what it was now and woudn't hold back. Unfortunately, her haste cost her another point as she took another hit which gave her pause. She shook her head and let go of her frustrations and chuckled as she waited for the woman to get back up. She cleared her throat with a grin "Prepare yourself." and closed the gap between them again, making a horizontal slash at the women's midsection again.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 30%, White ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 91%, Yellow ]

<GM> This time, just to throw Sayaka off.. she deflects the blow to the side and goes for a direct strike, no feint this time.

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 81%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 39%, White ]

<GM> 4 - 2 in favor of the drunken fighter.

/|SayakaMiki|\ obviously wasn't expecting the straight forward attack. Was this whole drunken thing a ploy? IT'S A PLOY, MOONMOON, YOU MUST SEE! She might be much stronger than her tiny frame lets on, but she didn't weight all that much. The blow knocked her off her feet again but rolled onto a hand and her knees, confusion written across her face. So the drunken thing was just an act. She got back to her feet and took a measured approach to her opponent before lunging in for a thrust against Lori's shoulder.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 71%, Yellow ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 73%, Green ]

<GM> Color trumps number. That's a hit.

<GM> "I can see, it is starting to dawn on you..." She says in a much less slurred voice. "Now you see how I made it through my tourney to get to this one.." She says before lunging at Sayaka to try to finish this one off.

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 4%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 25%, White ]

<GM> I would seem.. she's not very skilled at fighting when she's not pretneding to be drunk. She charges at Sayaka and faceplants quickly. That one was certianly no act.

<GM> She shakes her head and gets back to her feet.

/|SayakaMiki|\ was almost too cautious for her own good and could have almost blown it for herself, but swung and sidestepped watching Lori fall. She leapt away and waited for Lori to get up before she made another cautious approach, moving like she was going to do another lung, but pulled back at the last second and went low, swinging for Lori's legs.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 19%, White ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 61%, Green ]

<GM> "The woman gets up laughing some as she sidesteps. "I find it funny.. I tumble more when i'm not trying to be drunk.." She says swaying backand forth before swinging at Sayaka

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 3%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 82%, Yellow ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ swung hard to deflect the swing, stepping in to press the attack to try and smack Lori's front with the flat of her own sword.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 77%, Yellow ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 98%, Red ]

<GM> She turns quickly trying to ctch Sayaka from behind as she passes by.

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 24%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 26%, White ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ gave a quiet shriek as she was not only deflected, but almost took a blow in return.

<GM> The woman looks suprised as Saykaa keeps avoiding everything and goes for another strike in the othr direction.*

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 13%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 19%, White ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ turned to face the woman and swung at the last second to deflect the blow, her eyes wide and her reaction speed on point. She used this fast-speed exchange to try a thrusting attack as she backed up to try and get a little poke in while she put space between them.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 97%, Red ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Good: 67%, Green ]

<`Sara> 3d6

(`Sara) rolls 3d6 for: 3 6 6

->>>-Lafi-> blinked at Sayaka's hit. "Nice one."

<GM> she cries out as she's it getting easily knocked off her feet and jerking as she hits the ground. An official, seeing her not getting up right away rushes over and checks on her. "Lori is uncooncius. Sayaka is the winner!" He declares as medics come out to wuickly check on Lori.

/|SayakaMiki|\ saw her hit the ground hard and jerking like she was having a siesure and tossed her sword aside as she ran to her "Lori!" D:> She looked like she took no happiness in that victory. She was just worried that she didn't accidentally kill her opponent. But she saw the medics come and got out of the way, picking up her sword with a frown.

-:ºAngelº:- "That was... a rather fortunate turn of events."

<Medic> "She's breathing and mostly stable. She's losing a bit of blood from that wound but it's not life threatening." *the medic lets Sayaka know, as they remember from last year her caring for her opponents.*

->>>-Lafi-> grimmaced a bit. "Ooh, hope she's okay..."

<Larsa Solidor> "It would seem once Sayaka realized the woman wasn't drunk and started studynig her movements a bit better, the match swayed quickly."
Back to top Go down
Tiggs
Elite Member
Elite Member
Tiggs

PostSubject: Re: Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament   Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 5:24 am

(Round 2) Sayaka vs Gerkin

<Larsa Solidor> *he gestures at the glass put in front of him before he starts up, going to start heading to his room, only pausing when someone comes over with an envelope* "... Sayaka."

/|SayakaMiki|\ was on her phone and turned the screen off, looking up "Mmm? Oh, awesome." She set her phone aside and got to her feet "Whats my poison?"

<Larsa Solidor> "A staff fighter named Gerkin. You'll be behind to start off though. Studded leather armor is the equipment and you'll be fighting with staves."

/|SayakaMiki|\ shrugged "I beat a weaponsmaster last year with a bladed fan. I'll do the best I can. Hope I don't disappoint you though." She flashed a smile at everyone and headed out to get outfitted.

->>>-Lafi-> grinned and held up both glasses in a cheer. "Go get em!"

๑«Pelagia»๑ Kneeling by her bed in a moment of prayer, Pelagia pushed herself to her full height, and stepped out of her quarters, back into the team area. She took a moment to refill her glass, nodding to Sayaka. "Best of luck to you."

<GM> Gerkin stands there in the arena, a soft frown on his face. "What happened in the last match was tragic. Let us hope for no ill will towards either of us in this fight."

/|SayakaMiki|\ headed out into the arena and bowed her head "No ill will intended." She bowed at the waist to her opponent and corrected her posture "Good luck."

<GM> Sayaka will start this match.

/|SayakaMiki|\ took a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to enter her zen for this fight. She tried pulling from her memory what she'd seen Koda do, but honestly hadn't really paid that much attention. She said a silent prayer to herself and leaned forward, leaping at him to close the distance quickly, making a horizontal slash at him.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 70%, Yellow ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 44%, Green ]

<GM> The man staggers back with a grimace, nodding his head at the hite before moving to swing back at her, going for a hit to the side.

SgtSarros rolls [ Incredible: 56%, Green ]

๑«Pelagia»๑ "...come on. We need to cheer Sayaka on," she said, pushing herself to her feet.

/|SayakaMiki|\ spun her staff to block the blow and brought the other end down to aim at his shoulder.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 100%, Red ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Incredible: 83%, Yellow ]

<`Sara> 5d10

(`Sara) rolls 5d10 for: 10 4 8 8 7

<GM> And just like that, Sayaka lands a powerful blow that knocks the man off his feet ding 51 damage after armor. This fight is over.

๑«Pelagia»๑ o.o

/|SayakaMiki|\ watched him drop and not get back up, leaning a little to the side "Gerkin?" She headed over to him and set her staff aside "You alright?"

<GM> three striaght fights decided by a 100 roll

<GM> The medics come out and immediately push Sayaka back so they can work.

->>>-Lafi-> blinked in amazement. "Well then..."

[20:52] <GM> After a couple minutes they put him in a stretcher to take down ton the medical area.. this one after the two hits he took is at -19

<Darkshade_Hellfire> =Sonya Blade= "Well then..."

/|SayakaMiki|\ moved out of the way as they arrived and collected her staff, looking at it passively. She would have smiled, hoping Daedilus had seen that, but she perhaps took this a little too roughly. She was 2 for 2 in KO's. She turned to the King and bowed before exiting the arena.

<GM> The positive is, when Sky wakes up tomorrow at some point she'll have a friend to keep her company.

/|SayakaMiki|\ came back into the team area with a slight frown on her face, her chin in her hand in thought.

๑«Pelagia»๑ "...it's been a difficult day," she said, nodding to Sayaka. "But well done." She pats her on the back.

<Darkshade_Hellfire> ((<Sky>"What happened to you?" <Gerkin> "100%" <Sky>"Me too."))

<`Sara> (^ xD)

->>>-Lafi-> merely gave Sayaka a sot smile.

<Natrias> nods. "Well done, Sayaka."

/|SayakaMiki|\ gave a half-hearted smile to everyone and sighed "Thanks, guys." and went back to her spot on the couch and picked up her phone again.
Back to top Go down
Tiggs
Elite Member
Elite Member
Tiggs

PostSubject: Re: Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament   Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 5:26 am

(Round 3) Sayaka vs Daedalus

<Larsa Solidor> *blinks at a card that's borught in* "... Daedalus. Sayaka. Are you both free?"

«~Daedalus~» Dae pushes himself off of a wall in their team's main area, heading on over to Larsa, "It's that time I suppose. I'm here, at least."

<Larsa Solidor> "I hope the two of you are safe during that battle. May the better of the two of you win."

/|SayakaMiki|\looked up from her phone and couldn't keep the grin off. For fear of ruining an otherwise honorable moment with her excitement, she said nothing and nodded.

«~Daedalus~» Dae gave himself a calming breath as he gave a single nod, heading towards the preparation area to get ready.

«~Daedalus~» He'd stop before he was too far away, quickly turning around towards Larsa, "Do you know what we'll be using for this event?"

/|SayakaMiki|\wasn't sure what weapons they were using, but watched Dae almost leave before asking that, it making her grin even more.

<Larsa Solidor> "Well I would like to say this fight would be fair but I believe Daedalus will have a major advantage here."

/|SayakaMiki|\tilted her head "Oh?"

<Larsa Solidor> "Splint mail, the second heavier armor type, will be what you will both be wearing. As for the weapon, it' s hard to say who will have the advantage, as it will be the bow."

/|SayakaMiki|\shrugged "I wore Splint when I beat the two handed sword fight. I think." Maybe she could just throw the bow. It'd be hard to say how well she'd do. "We'll see. I am pretty small." She smiled up at Daedalus and nodded before heading out to get outfitted and prepared.

«~Daedalus~» Dae gave a nod himself to Larsa and Sayaka, before resuming his trek tot he preparation area to prepare himself.

<EvilSgtSarros> <GM> Of note.. there are guards at the entrances and guards in the stands. Seems the king is taking no chances currently.

<EvilSgtSarros> <GM> Sayaka. When the two of you are ready, you will go first.

/|SayakaMiki|\stepped out in the splint mail armor with a quiver over her shoulder full of arrows and the bow in her hand "Good luck." She tested the movement range of her arm before flicking an arrow out of the quiver and notching it while drawing the string back, just seeing how fast she could fire it and how accurately before releasing it at Daedalus.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 92%, Yellow ]

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 24%, White ]

«~Daedalus~» Dae seems a bit out of his element using a bow, more used to being on the receiving end of arrows than the firing end. After he is struck by the arrow, Dae gave a slight frown... He had intended to do something else, but he was a slight too slow to accomplish it. Either way, he quickly brings up his own bow, notching an arrow before loosing it back at Sayaka.

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 19%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 10%, White ]

/|SayakaMiki|\tried side stepping it, but the armor made peddling her feet fast enough difficult and both felt and heard the 'tink' of the arrow striking her armor. In a flash, she had another arrow ready and fired again.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 14%, White ]

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 91%, Yellow ]

«~Daedalus~» He stepped back with his left foot, quickly twisting to the side so avoid the oncoming projectile as he readied another arrow between his fingers, quickly nocking it on the string and loosing it again.

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 81%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 12%, White ]

/|SayakaMiki|\blinked when he twisted out of the way so quickly, forgetting to even try to dodge and gritted her teeth with a huff at being hit the second time. She drew another arrow and nocked it to the ready, but took more time in aiming it, trying to anticipate which way Daedalus was going to dodge before letting it fly.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 80%, Yellow ]

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 16%, White ]

«~Daedalus~» Dae was far more used to getting hit by arrows than he was dodging them. While he did try to spin out of the way of the most recent loosed in his direction, his reaction time was way off, and instead of spinning out of the way, he instead spun into it. He wasn't about to let that keep him down, however, and soon nocked another arrow before letting if fly towards his opponent.

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 23%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 57%, Green ]

/|SayakaMiki|\it was her turn to spin out of way, and while it wasn't as graceful as Daedalus' first dodge, the arrow still missed her. As she stopped spinning she already had another arrow ready and took aim before firing.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 12%, White ]

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 40%, Green ]

«~Daedalus~» This time, Dae quickly ducked down and to the side out of the way of the arrow. Nocking another arrow, he quickly darted to the side before loosing it. This indeed was not at all like his usual skill of sword use... But maybe he could try to adapt some similar movements to it.

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 10%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 60%, Green ]

/|SayakaMiki|\it was just her range of motion that was limited, but she was certainly strong enough to carry the armor. She saw him aiming and was mid cartwheel as he fired it, the arrow zipping past her easily. As she finished her cartwheel and her feet were back on the ground, she had another arrow in her hand and, again, took care in aiming it before firing it.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 4%, White ]

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 76%, Yellow ]

«~Daedalus~» Dae manages to spin out of the way of the attack, this time taking a step forwards before pivoting his back left foot behind him and to the side. As he spun he plucked another arrow from the quiver on his back, nocking it before he finished his spin. Landing on one knee, he loosed the projectile before quickly standing up again.

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 34%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 100%, Red ]

/|SayakaMiki|\was about to duck and reached for another arrow, but had just done a cartwheel. All her arrows fell out x_X. She looked back up to Dae and reached out, catching his arrow. She twirled it in her fingers and eased the fletching against her own armor, nocking it and firing it back at Daedalus.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 76%, Yellow ]

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 35%, White ]

«~Daedalus~» He was struck again by the projectile sent his way. Even as he wanted to frown a slight to himself, his visage remained impassive and focused. Quickly drawing another arrow from his quiver, he raised the bow so it the middle was almost level with his head. As he began to lower the bow, he'd draw back the arrow as well, before finally firing it and bringing his right hand out behind him in a sort of florish.

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 36%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 87%, Yellow ]

/|SayakaMiki|\dropped to her knees not only to dodge the arrow, but also to scoop up a few of her own which she shoved back into her quiver save for one which she Legolas'd and fired quickly.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 42%, Green ]

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 32%, White ]

«~Daedalus~» He was a bit slow in dodging that last arrow this time, unfortunately for him. As he stood back up, Dae again took another arrow from his quiver, this time taking a step to the side as he nocked and loosed it; he wasn't limber enough to do any truly fancy.

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 81%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 46%, Green ]

<GM> Current score: 4 - 3

/|SayakaMiki|\was in too much of a rush to nock another arrow, eager for the victory, just as another arrow panged against her arrow and went flipping away. She watched it flip away in the air and looked back at Daedalus. She needed this for the win, so tried taking her time aiming it, and fired it.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 64%, Green ]

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 91%, Yellow ]

«~Daedalus~» Likewise, Dae was focused on not getting hit again, even if he was a bit slow sometimes. He doesn't spin out of the way this time, keeping it simple instead of fancy, and instead he ducks to the side and out of the way before nocking and loosing another arrow.

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 67%, Green ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 83%, Yellow ]

/|SayakaMiki|\watched Dae keep it simple and knew she was getting over eager about it, so went the same and narrowly ducked, the arrow whizzing past her and nocked another arrow, letting loose.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 40%, Green ]

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 47%, Green ]

«~Daedalus~» He narrowly manages to dodge Sayaka's last arrow, getting out of the way without a second to spare. Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, he once again readies another arrow, lowering the bow to chest height as he drew back before letting loose.

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 25%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 90%, Yellow ]

/|SayakaMiki|\was very fluid in her dodge despite the armor as she smoothly side-stepped and readied another arrow. Like Dae, she inhaled, and slowly exhaled, firing it.

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 43%, Green ]

«~Daedalus~» Unfortunately for Dae, he was a tad too slow that time and didn't manage to get out of the way in time. Attempting to remain focused, Dae nocked and loosed another arrow.

Daedalus rolls [ Excellent: 62%, Green ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 30%, White ]

<GM> After that hit the gong sounds... ending a very close match. Sayaka wins, 5 - 4

«~Daedalus~» Dae shoulders the bow, offering a short bow of respect to his opponent, even though he of course lost.

/|SayakaMiki|\that was five. She let her guard down for just a moment and heard the sound of an arrow deflecting off of her armor. She blinked and looked back up at Daedalus before hearing the gong "Oh.. heh. Right." She quickly moved to pick up the rest of her spilt arrows and returned Dae's bow "Well fought."

<Larsa Solidor> "Interesting... not the way I thought that fight would end."

«~Daedalus~» "Aye." His face did not break into emotion, but rather remained expressionless as he made his way off of the field and into his team's area.

<Larsa Solidor> *stands up as the two re-enter the area* "And lo, the mighty dragon was felled, ending his rule of the Arena. The young knight in training took off their helmet, and shook their long hair. She gazed into the distance, wondering if her superior would be happy with her task. If only they had bee n there to see it... oh wait, she was." *he turns to look towards Chris, if she's in the area*

/|SayakaMiki|\returned to the outfitter to get out of her armor and return her equipment before returning to the team area.

«~Daedalus~» "I would hardly call myself mighty."

/|SayakaMiki|\pushed her hair behind a shoulder "Aw, Larsa..my hair isn't that long. And it was a close fight. He was only one down. Either of us could have won it."

☯Chri§☯ was indeed there to see it, an approving smile on her face as she stood beside Larsa. "...I believe you would qualify as 'mighty', Daedalus."
Back to top Go down
Tiggs
Elite Member
Elite Member
Tiggs

PostSubject: Re: Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament   Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 5:28 am

(Round 4) Sayaka vs Glenn

<Larsa Solidor> "Glenn and Sayaka are you ready?"

SayakaMiki wiped her forehead and sighed, putting her longsword away and turning to look at Larsa "It's time, then?"

:·Frðg·: "Aye," he offered as he put away the weights and the practice sword.

Sayaka Miki nodded and made her way to her outfitting area, stepping out onto the arena and taking a deep breath to steady herself. Larsa had said the better knight, but she didn't consider herself a knight yet. She was still just a squire. She looked around at the stands and couldn't contain a small smile, then turned to Glenn coming out "I wish you luck." and drew her sword.

:·Frðg·: "I wish thee good fortune, my friend," he said, drawing the longsword free from its scabbard. "En garde!"

(SgtSarros) rolls 1d2 for: 1

<GM> Glenn gets to start!

:·Frðg·: Finding himself encumbered by his armor of choice, Glenn then dashed towards Sayaka, taking a single, quick horizontal cut.

Packie rolls [ Remarkable: 92%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 3%, White ]

Sayaka Miki tried to step backward but part of a loose strap of the armor gripped another strap on her legs and stopped her in her tracks. She tried to get her weapon up to block, but got slammed and knocked off her feet, coughing at the wind that got knocked out of her.(50/80hp) She spoke like she got punched in the diaphragm "Oh my god. I immediately regret that decision." And rolled to get to her feet, reaching behind her and pulling the strap to tighten it and tucked it under where it was supposed to go. "Alright.." she huffed a sigh and cracked her neck, readying herself again.

:·Frðg·: lands a strong and solid blow, pulling back a touch as he eases into a familiar fighting stance. He gave Sayaka a moment to recover from the blow, both hands upon the hilt of his sword as he ribbited in anticipation.

Sayaka Miki not a great start for her, but she shook her head and got her mind into the game. The hype was real. She tightened her grip on her sword and came at him quickly, seemingly not all that encumbered by the armor, and thrust her sword at him center mass.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 100%, Red ]

Packie rolls [ Excellent: 45%, Green ]

(`Sara) rolls 5d10 for: 7 4 3 4 5

<Larsa Solidor> "This will be a interesting match.. Sayaka may be strong for her figure, but usually when she's in heavier armor she's facing a much slower opponent. It'll be interesting to see how she handles someone who can move at the same pace or perhaps even slightly faster then her."

:·Frðg·: takes a HARD hit, buckling beneath the severity of the blow as he briefly grasped his side, before slowly righting his stance. [57/90] "Well struck, my friend," he said with a slight smile, as he raced in and tried to catch Sayaka off-guard with a diagonal slash.

Packie rolls [ Remarkable:90%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 16%, White ]

~Natsumi~ "there may not be much left of each other with how they are going."

Sayaka Miki brought her weapon up to block, but the first hit knocked a little out of her than she thought. Despite blocking his hit with hers, it nearly knocked the sword out of her hands and his blade struck her regardless. She was used to taking hits though, so used the downward momentum of her sword to spin and swing up horizontally at him.(30/80hp)

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 58%, Green ]

Packie rolls [ Excellent: 11%, White ]

<GM> The crowd is very much into this match 2 - 2 and it's clear the competitors are not pullig punches for their comrade in arms. The announce team o nthe TV is mentioning how this could have been the finals last year.

:·Frðg·: takes another strike, taking in a breath as he levels his posture. Though they were tied, he had the advantage in stamina, as he reminded himself to tighten his guard as he then moved in for another horizontal slash!

Packie rolls [ Remarkable: 53%, Green ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 17%, White ]

<Larsa Solidor> "She still thinks of herself as a knight in training... she does well in this match, even if she loses, she may have to rethink that slightly."

Chris offers a simple nod of agreement, watching the match intently.

Sayaka Miki (25/80hp) blocking wasn't working out, so went for a sidestep and almost made it, but didn't. With not having taken as much damage, she pressed straight in with another thrust, since the first one worked so well.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 43%, Green ]

Packie rolls [ Excellent: 30%, White ]

:·Frðg·: takes another strike upon his armor plating, chuckling as his guard continues to prove a bit sloppy. "Quite the exchange, this," he said, shifting to take another horizontal cut!

Packie rolls [ Remarkable: 10%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 52%, Green ]

Sayaka Miki dropped to her knees and blocked with her sword, letting Glenn's blade slide along it's edge and swiped up to try and knock Glenn's blade upward as she hopped back up to my a horizontal swing at his mid section.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 56%, Green ]

:·Frðg·: His blade failed to make its mark, as Glenn took what time he had between swings to reassert his guard, shifting his posture to try to fend off Sayaka's advance with the flat of his sword!

Packie rolls [ Excellent: 43%, Green ]

:·Frðg·: Now on the brink of elimination, Glenn let out a breath and smiled ever so slightly. He tried to get back into a rhythm, darting in for a diagonal slash!

Packie rolls [ Remarkable: 19%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 49%, Green ]

Sayaka Miki had apparently found her groove with his strikes and arced her sword pointing downward to block his attack and repeated her last tactic to swing her sword wide to try and shove his away before swinging again at his mid section!

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 27%, White ]

Packie rolls [ Excellent: 59%, Green ]

:·Frðg·: finally finds his guard, his blade intercepting the arc of Sayaka's sword as he pushes off a little bit, before racing in and spinning on his front foot for another horizontal strike!

Packie rolls [ Remarkable: 92%, Yellow ]

<GM> Tied at 4 the crowd is very excited at this, waiting to see who will get the fifth and deciding strike. Sayaka does have the advantage as Glenn goes first so if she gets to five first it's over

Sayaka Miki her guard was only improving, but it wasn't enough to counter the strength behind his swings. Again, she went for the block, but it was bulldozed through and she was starting to taste blood in her mouth as she recentered her balance and came back at him with another thrust. It hadn't failed her yet.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 54%, Green ]

Chris looks on, amethyst eyes fixed upon Sayaka...

Packie rolls [ Excellent: 82%, Yellow ]

:·Frðg·: manages to fend off Sayaka once more, sweat beading upon his brow as he holds his ground, the match now truly evening up. He saw how hurt she was, as he then swept in, spinning about...and striking with the pommel rather than the blade.

Packie rolls [ Remarkable: 48%, Green ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 96%, Red ]

<`Sara> Sayaka Miki saw he was taking pity on her and went with the pommel. She swung up to block the hit with her guard and shoved it to the side, swinging back at his mid section again.

`Sara rolls counter [ Remarkable: 90%, Yellow ]

Packie rolls [ Excellent: 94%, Yellow ]

:·Frðg·: manages to right himself just in time as their blades clash and sparks fly!

Sayaka Miki didn't even flinch at the sparks, but pressed on until her sword tip was pointed at him and drove into him with another thrust and a "HYAA!"

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 98%, Red ]

Packie rolls [ Excellent: 54%, Green ]

(`Sara) rolls 3d6 for: 5 3 5

<GM> After that strike, the gong sounds, ending the match. Sayaka Miki has dethroned last year's winner with a score of 5 to 4

:·Frðg·: The thrust hit home, digging into his banded armor and striking him hard. When he felt that sting, he knew he had been beaten. He closed his eyes for a moment, smiling as he slid his sword back into its sheath, bowing his head. "Thou hast won, Sayaka. Well fought!"

<Larsa Solidor> "Now that... was one very exciting contest. The match of the tournament for certain."

Chris There's a big smile on Chris' face...a rare one at that, watching as the gong had sounded, inner pride felt for Sayaka's victory.

Sayaka Miki backed up, breathing hard and dropped to a knee, leaning her weight on the sword pointing to the ground. She wiped her mouth and saw a bit of blood, but it was a neglible amount. She blinked at it, seriously missing her regeneration in this moment, and looked back up to Glenn "Thank you..Glenn."
Back to top Go down
Tiggs
Elite Member
Elite Member
Tiggs

PostSubject: Re: Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament   Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 5:31 am

(Round 5) Sayaka vs Gwenth

<Larsa Solidor> *knocks on Sayaka's door then*

/|SayakaMiki|\ was on a set and did two more before stopping and getting up, answering the door and smiling at seeing Larsa "Lord Mayor. Is it about that time?"

<Larsa Solidor> *holds up the envelope* "It is. If you win this match, it will be down to two kingdoms left. Ours, and his majesty's."

<Larsa Solidor> "You are facing Lady Gwenth, Knight Protectorate of Linis Valley. Weapons as you may remember are flails, and armor is splintmail."

/|SayakaMiki|\ nodded with a nervous but outwardly confident grin and started for the arena entrence to be outfitted. As she stepped out onto the arena floor, she regarded her opponent carefully to see how she handled Splintmail "Lady Gwenth." She bowed as much as the armor would allow.

<GM> The woman moves to salute, looking quite happy. "Can you believe we're in the quarter finals? One hudnred and twenty eight people. And we're among the final eight. It's exciting, isn't it? Honestly, I do not feel deserving of being in such an elite circle, and now we get to decide who goes even further."

/|SayakaMiki|\ the woman's exuberance made her smile with a slight nod "I know exactly what you mean. After watching Daedalus down his opponent in one hit, and then facing last year's champion by a hair..I'm just as surprised I'm still here as you are." She chuckled and cleared her throat, getting more into the mood.

<GM> "It will be a moment to remember. I just hope we end up proving worthy of the victory and what come next... shall we begin?"

/|SayakaMiki|\ nodded her head once "After you, My Lady."

<GM> she nods her head and salutes Sayaka and then the King, waiting for the match to start.

<GM> Sayaka can begin!

/|SayakaMiki|\ Oh..she swallows, giving the flail a couple of practice swings to get familiar with the balance and weight distribution of it. She finally looked at Gwenth and power walked the gap between them, swinging the flail at her midsection.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 43%, Green ]

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Excellent: 74%, Yellow ]

<GM> She expertly moves away from the swing.You have this feeling right away this is her weapon of choice. She then turns quickly, bringing the ball on the end of the chain towards Sayaka's chest.

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Remarkable: 9%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 36%, White ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ actually blocked it with the handle of her own flail, understanding right away that that was not how this weapon was supposed to be defended against, as she was nearly struck. Right..a lesson for the foreseeable future. She spun the flail a couple of times underhanded, once on her left and another on her right before swunging at her in an upward arch towards her chest.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 26%, White ]

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Excellent: 48%, Green ]

<GM> She mvoes away with decent agility considering the armor they're in, turning as she doe to try to bring the flail at Sayaka's back.

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Remarkable: 70%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 28%, White ]

<GM> CLANG. The armor absorbs the damage, but you felt that impact.

/|SayakaMiki|\ tried to double backward out of the way, but the armor is a bit difficult to shuffle away in and get pushed to the side with the hit. She was unharmed though, and grinned "Nice hit." She huffed a deep breath and reconsidered her opponent as well as her instrument. No need to get fancy with it. She spun the flail in measured circles at her side before coming in for a downward swing at her.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 36%, Green ]

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Excellent: 30%, White ]

<GM> Almost gets out of the way it just clipping her armor. "Same with you.. a hit is a hit, regardless of how solid it is." She goes for a lower swing, aiming for a thigh.

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Remarkable: 32%, White ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ narrowly hopped back out of way, Gwenth missing her almost by as much margin as she had narrowly struck the woman just now. She came back in with another hop and a swift swing to try and strike Gwenth's arm.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 18%, White ]

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Excellent: 81%, Yellow ]

<GM> She is nowherenear that strike, hopping to the side and turning again, hoping to use her advantage to strike Sayaka in the back again.

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Remarkable: 34%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 84%, Yellow ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ tit for tat, apparently. She executed a masterful dodge and ducked under the swing, swinging up in retaliation to try and slam her flail against Gwenth's chest.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 36%, Green ]

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Excellent: 74%, Yellow ]

<GM> She rolls a bit out of the way but is grinning. "you learn fast!" She says as the next one is coming for Sayaka's weapon arm.

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Remarkable: 53%, Green ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 67%, Green ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ groaned out loud trying to keep up with her opponent, and does so just barely. She was too focused to acknowledge the compliment despite herself. She let out a "Hoo.." in surprise at herself and came back in quickly with a diagonal swing aiming at her knees or shins.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 77%, Yellow ]

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Excellent: 27%, White ]

<GM> She goes to move but is hit solidly nd nearly stumbles, but catches herself "That's more like it!" she says before going for the back of the leg of Sayaka.

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Remarkable: 88%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 28%, White ]

<GM> The match is tied at 2.

/|SayakaMiki|\ tried hopping over it again, but didn't go high enough and nearly got her feet sweeped out from under her but landed on one and caught her balance just barely. That did make her chuckle and took a few steps back to reset the tension of this bout "I can honestly say I've never used such a weapon before." She spun the stick to swing the flail head in a circle a few times before closing in, making another swing for her knees.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 75%, Yellow ]

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Excellent: 37%, White ]

<GM> She gets struck again and just keeps grinning. "It's my weapon of choice. It's rare to find anyone who uses it so every fight against another is a great learning experience." Knowwing Sayka will liekly expect another blow blow she goes for the abdomen this time.

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Remarkable: 84%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 72%, Yellow ]

<GM> This exciting match is now at 3 - 3

/|SayakaMiki|\ almost dodged it by hopping backwards, but heard and felt the distinct 'tink' of getting hit. She gripped the flail with both hands for better control and spun it even faster, bringing it around to try and slam it into her weapon arm.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 75%, Yellow ]

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Excellent: 15%, White ]

<GM> She can feel this match getting close to completion and just... well close overall. She seems very excited by how this competition is going, and how quickly Sayaka seems to be improving.KEeping her attacks in different areas this one goes for a shoulder.

DJSgtSarros|OnAir rolls [ Remarkable: 97%, Red ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 78%, Yellow ]

<@DJSgtSarros|OnAir> 3d6

(DJSgtSarros|OnAir) rolls 3d6 for: 5 4 4

<GM> Sakaya gets solidly, solid enough she feels it in her arm after the blow. she takes 13 damage

/|SayakaMiki|\ (67/80) went wide eyed as she rocked backward from the blow, slapping her other hand over the armor of her shoulder which.. honestly offered little comfort since her hand was held back by the spaulder. She gave a quiet whimper and controlled her breathing, being in some obvious pain from that hit. She rolled her injured shoulder and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly "...Ow." Her eyes never left Gwenth and shook it off from there. She looked her opponent over again and considered how to approach her, having a new respect for just how hard this weapon could hit. Seeming to decide on how to restart the fight, she started in then hopped forward quickly with an unward cross swing for the side of her hip.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 29%, White ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 72%, Yellow ]

<GM> She rolls under the swing again showing how mobile she can be in this armor before charging foreward with an agressive swing right at Sayaka's chest

SgtSarros rolls [ Remarkable: 78%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 86%, Yellow ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ slid inside and under the swing, raising her own flail up and tried swinging at Gwenth's back as she dodged.

`Sara rolls [ Remarkable: 68%, Yellow ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 62%, Green ]

<GM> She moves to roll again but just as she does she hear the tell-tale clang of metal agianst metal.. and know snow she HAS to strike or it's overshe doesn't get to her feet fully, isntead staying low and going for a leg on Sayaka.

SgtSarros rolls [ Remarkable: 75%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 97%, Red ]

<GM> Go for the counter for the finishing strike! o/

`Sara rolls counter [ Remarkable: 5%, White ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 7%, White ]

<@SgtSarros> 1d100

(SgtSarros) rolls 1d100 for: 30(30)

<GM> Sayaka leaps over the blow and goes for a quick counter, knowwing already the match is over.. and ends up missing. She raises her hands i celebration.. and smacks herself in the side of the head with the ball XD

<GM> One the gons ounds Gwenth gets up and... leaps at Sakaya, giving her a tight hug. "What a great match!"

/|SayakaMiki|\ jerked her head in the accidental blow "Aahh..jeez-AAH!" gets hugged tightly and broke into a chuckle until she hissed slightly "Ah, ah..shoulder-shoulder-shoulder..OOoh."

<GM> "Huh.. oh right sorry.." she giggles a bit and steps back. "What a great match. The better person won this match, without question.. yeah i'm a bit bummed to be out, but now I get to go home and do the only thing more exciting then winning this tournament would have been."

/|SayakaMiki|\ chuckled when she giggled and nodded in full agreement "It was pretty good." then gave a curious look "And what's that?"

<GM> She grins even wider. "I'm going to go home, find my boyfriend... and ask him to marry me."

/|SayakaMiki|\ gave a wide smile "Aww! Congratulations!" She extended a hand out to the woman "To an excellent match against an even more excellent fighter."

<Larsa Solidor> ".... and now it's just us, and the three champions." *He smiles some* "Even if we go out now, we've proven ourselves the best kingdom two years in a row. Not too bad considering how it started.."

<GM> Gwenth shakes her hand and gives her one more hug. "Good luck in the rest of us."

-=Yuki=- gave a soft smile from their team area "She certainly lives up to the hype of THE Sayaka Miki..even if we are from different timelines."

<Larsa Solidor> "It may end up being her against Pelagia in the finals. That could be exciting."

=Sonya Blade= claps after seeing Sayaka win the match. "She's amazing. I think she's found her calling."
Back to top Go down
Tiggs
Elite Member
Elite Member
Tiggs

PostSubject: Re: Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament   Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 5:32 am

(Semi-Finals) Sayaka vs Man In Blue

<GM> Sayaka, you start heading to the back.. and you hear a slow clapping from close by.

/|SayakaMiki|\ blew out a sigh..her shoulder really hurt now. A slow clapping caught her ear and she looked in it's direction.

<GM> She'll see a man wearing navy blue. Hat, shirt, pants, shoes.. all navy blue. "Not bad... not bad at all. Reginald I'm sure would have loved to have faced off against you, but... well, when it's champion against champion, I don't lose. Which means i'm going to be your opponent next."

=Sonya Blade= claps after seeing Sayaka win the match. "She's amazing. I think she's found her calling."

/|SayakaMiki|\ smiled and approached, extending her uninjured arm's hand in greeting "Well met, Sir."

<Larsa Solidor> "She keeps calling herself a knight in training.. I don't see any training there."

<The Man in Blue> He shakes her hand and nods his head. "Let's add a bit of interest to this match shall we? Let's decide right here who is going to pick first, with the entire arena, and people watching on their screens, as the witnesses." He holds out a coin. On one side it shows the king. "Heads." He flips it over, showwing a mermaid that kind of looks like the deity of fortune. "Tails." He smiles under the hat. "Call it."

=Sonya Blade= "If she's a trainee, then I need to find out where she's training."

-=Yuki=- "Knight in training? Who was training her?"

<Larsa Solidor> "Chris." *he smiles* "A very skilled fighter as well."

/|SayakaMiki|\ raised an eyebrow at him but with a good natured grin..which died when she saw the mermaid tail, and responded without hesitating "Heads."

<The Man in Blue> He flips it into the air, looking at it as it lands. "Heads it is. Very well then. The king will come to see you first. I do hope to see you soon." He picks up he coin and goes to walk off.

/|SayakaMiki|\ it really didn't matter one way or the other to her. She watched him pick up his coin and begin to walk off "Sir..May I ask my next opponent their name?"

<The Man in Blue> "I'm simply known as the Man in Blue. At one point in my life, I was the last thing people saw in their life... but times have changed."

<Larsa Solidor> "I'd trust Chris and Sayaka's skills with a sword as much as i'd trust Sonya's skill with a fist."

/|SayakaMiki|\ she smiled softly "..blue is my favorite color.." she said somewhat awkwardly and wished she hadn't said something so off-hand and random like that. She opened her mouth to say something to try and salvage this meeting and sighed. Nope..unsalvagable. "Nice to meet you, Sir Blue." said under her breath as she continued back to her team area.

=Sonya Blade= couldn't help but smirk at that response.

<@SgtSarros> ~Natsumi~ "I wonder if Blue has any Clue about what he's about to get into."

<Darkshade_Hellfire> >Kalia< shakes her head. "Very punny."

<@SgtSarros> ~Natsumi~ "Well it's true."

<Larsa Solidor> *Looks over at Sonya* "If he keeps rhyming, what shall we do?" *then he blinks and sighs at himself*

=Sonya Blade= "Stahp." She covers a laugh.

-------------------------------

<Larsa Solidor> *wanders through the team area, seeing who is around*

/|SayakaMiki|\ is sitting on the couch, intensely staring at her phone and mimicking the video with hand motions as though she was holding a fan. She repeated the movement, then did it again but faster.

☯Chri§☯ briefly watches Sayaka making some hand motions, smiling a bit as she helps herself to a light meal.

<Larsa Solidor> "Sayaka.. are you ready for your semi-final match?"

=Sonya Blade= would be sitting in the main area waiting for the next match.

/|SayakaMiki|\ paused in her motions and turned her phone screen off, setting it aside before looking up to Larsa with a nervous smile "I guess..as ready as I'll ever be."

<Larsa Solidor> *nods his head* "His majesty has said,both you nd Pelagia win you'll have a choice. You can either spar against eachother in the finals, or be delcared dual champions. Soemthing to keep in mind as you go."

/|SayakaMiki|\ blinked and nodded before heading for the door of the team area "Wish me luck.." she glanced back at everyone, her eyes landing on Chris last before smiling and closing the door behind her, making her way to the outfitting room.

<GM> As a remidner the weapons wee bladed fans and the armor was splintmail. The man in blue is waiting there for you, flipping a coin in his hand. "Oh, you're ready for the fun already I see."

/|SayakaMiki|\ (Sorry beth called me). She smiled to the Blueman and made sure her armor was tightly fastened and her bladed fan was responsive in expanding and collapsing "I am ready. I hope you are too.."

<The Man in Blue> *catches his coin and smiles at her.* "Let's decide ourselves who goes first shall we? Let's see if your luck holds out... heads or tails?"

/|SayakaMiki|\ grinned, keeping her eyes on him and not the coin "Heads."

<The Man in Blue> *watches as the coin lands withthe kgin's head up* "Hmm. Interesting. Very interetsting.. very well then, let us begin if you would please, official."

-=Yuki=- stepped up next to Larsa to watch the fight "What are her chances, do you think?"

<Larsa Solidor> "I believe she'll do quite well."

/|SayakaMiki|\ just wanted to make sure this wasn't a trick by him, so waited until the coin landed and him to comment before looking at it. She expanded the fan and blew a bit of air into her face, controlling her breathing and whispering to herself <s> "No fear." before collasping the fan and quickly darting foward to try and jab at him center mass. It was the move of how she beat both the weaponsmaster and the lady champion last year, so it would be her go-to move to start off with, hopefully, for an early lead.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 68%, Green ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 20%, White ]

<The Man in Blue> *Gets struck and just seems amused before going for a strike of his own.*

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 31%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 7%, White ]

<The Man in Blue> "And that's us tied at one."

=Sonya Blade= sits and watches the screen patiently. "She just needs to get in the groove."

/|SayakaMiki|\ tried to backpedal but stepped on his coin and her foot slid out from under her, her catching her fall with her free hand with a grunt and looked up at him with a slight grin "So it would seem." She righted herself and picked up the coin, handing it out to him with a good natured grin "For luck, Good Sir." and took a few steps back to 'reset' the momentum of the back-and-forwards so far. She was still in control of her breathing and expanded and collapsed the fan a few times before darting forward with the fan open making like she was going to slash at his lower legs, but spun the fan as she collapsed it, swiping upward at his shoulder with it instead.

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 59%, Green ]

<The Man in Blue> *Gets struck again* "Did you know... I once knew a woman who could throw one of these like a boomerang?" *he leaves her to puzzle before striking at her weapon arm*

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 39%, White ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 44%, Green ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ flung her fan open and slapped the strike away, collapsing the fan again before going for another jab at his midsection.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 27%, White ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 96%, Red ]

<The Man in Blue> "Wrong move!" *he says quickly as he smacks the bladed fan away with a swing to the left and then brings it back with a swing to the right in a counter*

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 54%, Green ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 95%, Yellow ]

<The Man in Blue> *then swings it left once more*

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 68%, Green ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 49%, Green ]

<The Man in Blue> "And now we're tied at two.. confidence waning yet?"

/|SayakaMiki|\ was quick to bring her weapon back over to block the initial counter and thought it was her turn to strike, but got poked again and her grin faded with a slightly confused look but grinned again as she saw what had happened "Considering all of my victories have come at a 5 to 4, is yours?" she made a feigned jab up at his sternum but actually released her hold and caught it with her other hand, driving it down to try and drill it into the top of one of his knees.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 2%, White ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 52%, Green ]

<GM> Sayaka drives down a bit too much, almost driving her bladed fan into the dirt floor.

<The Man in Blue> "You ARE trying to win, yes? I am a former assassin, in heavy armor, using a very non-assassin weapon. Surely you can do better." *he will wait for her to get back to ehr feet before striking at ehr chest*

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 84%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 47%, Green ]

-=Yuki=- "She's letting him distract her."

<Larsa Solidor> "I do believe that's why he wears so much blue. It's a very distracting thing to see someone wearing so much of one color."

<The Man in Blue> "And that's three. You're not going to get so close and then crumble again are you?"

<Natrias> glances to Larsa then looks down at his own clothing before looking back to the screen.

=Sonya Blade= "Come on girl. You can do this."

/|SayakaMiki|\ her grin faltered into a slightly frustrated face as she failed to block another blow. She tried blocking him out and consider his speed and his usage of the weapon so far. She didn't have the lead anymore so she couldn't afford to trade blows. Her blue eyes scanned him for possible openings and switched her fan back into her left hand, as she was left handed. She wetted her lips and her focus no longer included his face or his words, just his body and movements. She leapt forward again and flicked her hand open before slicing at his weapon arm.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 35%, White ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 99%, Red ]

<The Man in Blue> "Wrong move!" *he says diving under her and turning around quickly to strike her from behind when she lands.*

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 14%, White ]

<The Man in Blue> *then lunges forewards to strike at her again*

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 69%, Green ]

<The Man in Blue> "And that's four. This is where you raise the white flag, I believe?"

/|SayakaMiki|\ grunted with the fourth hit against her, but didn't hesitate to push back and swiped back at his chest.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 90%, Yellow ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 54%, Green ]

<The Man in Blue> "Four to three.. good but not good enough. This is where it ends i'm afraid, Lady Sayaka. But good run, without question." *he swings low, going after her legs.*

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 48%, Green ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 52%, Green ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ opened her fan to catch his jab and pushed it aside, moving quickly to swipe upward at his shoulder again.

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 79%, Yellow ]

<The Man in Blue> *smacks the blade down and uppercuts right back at Sayaka*

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 31%, White ]

/|SayakaMiki|\ was well in her groove, keeping her focus on his body and it's movements and nothing else, easily sidestepping the uppercut and, having collapsed her fan in her dodge, slashed with her fan like she would a sword at his exposed side.

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 32%, White ]

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 93%, Yellow ]

=Sonya Blade= crosses her fingers.

-=Yuki=- raised her eyebrows as they kept blocking and dodging each others attacks in such a close proximity. Her lips parted, but she didn't have the words for how on the edge of her seat she was.

<The Man in Blue> "Hmm... interesting. I expected you to cave by now... let's see, where to aim.... THERE!" *strikes at her ribs.*

SgtSarros rolls [ Excellent: 77%, Yellow ]

`Sara rolls [ Excellent: 18%, White ]

<GM> And on that strike the gong sounds. So close... but Sayaka is eliminated, 5 - 3

<The Man in Blue> "Against a speed fighter, you should have picked a lighter armor to use your speed as well. You are decent in heavy armor, but it slowwed you down just alittle too much. I believe it you had done that, you'd be the victor right now. Keep that in mind for next year, Sayaka."

/|SayakaMiki|\ gritted her teeth at that jab and was about to strike back but stopped at the gong and blinked, her focus coming back to all of him. She looked..almost lost for a moment..closed her eyes and took a deep breath and held it for a moment before slowly exhaling and opening her eyes again with a small smile. She stepped back and bowed to him formally as much as the armor would allow "I will, Sir. Thank you for this lesson. I hope to see you again next year."

<The Man in Blue> "Confidence aside, ego aside, Sayaka?" *he smiles* "I expect we'll meet in the semi-finals again next year. And perhaps the result will be different."

/|SayakaMiki|\ stood back up, her smile a little wider as a kind thought came to her "May I make one small request, Sir?"

<The Man in Blue> "Depends on the request."

/|SayakaMiki|\ her smile broke into a wide grin before stepping up to him and cupping her mouth against his ear with a hand <s> "Don't rub this into the Lady Champions face too much, please? She tries so hard." She chuckled before giving him a good natured pat on the shoulder and heading off to her outfitting room to get this equipment taken off of her.

<The Man in Blue> "And ruin my fun? Fine fine..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament   Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Sayaka Miki's chronicals of the 2020 Tournament
Page 1 of 1