Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Xyro Mol Wanders On EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wolverine X Man
Xyro Mol Wanders On EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Xyro Mol Wanders On EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Xyro Mol Wanders On EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Xyro Mol Wanders On EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Xyro Mol Wanders On EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

» Ryu, the Yorae Dragon
Xyro Mol Wanders On EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:53 pm by Packie

» Magic Changes 2024
Xyro Mol Wanders On EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 3:20 pm by SgtSarros

» Kiri the Kitsune Archer
Xyro Mol Wanders On EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 10:48 pm by ChromeGadget

» Sypha Belnades - Speaker Magician
Xyro Mol Wanders On EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 6:09 pm by Hal_Emmerich

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
Packie
Xyro Mol Wanders On I_vote_lcapXyro Mol Wanders On I_voting_barXyro Mol Wanders On I_vote_rcap 
Xarat
Xyro Mol Wanders On I_vote_lcapXyro Mol Wanders On I_voting_barXyro Mol Wanders On I_vote_rcap 
SgtSarros
Top posting users this week
Xarat
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1222 messages in 822 subjects
Gallery
Xyro Mol Wanders On Empty

Xyro Mol Wanders On

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xyro

Xyro Mol Wanders On Empty
PostSubject: Xyro Mol Wanders On   Xyro Mol Wanders On EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:51 pm

Name:Xyro (pronounced Zero) Mol

Sex:Male

Species: Au'Ra

Height:6'8

Weight: 205

Age in appearance: 20

Hair Color:Navy/Black

Eye Color: Black with red rings

Skin Color:white

Personality: Serious, loyal to a fault

Languages known: Common, Au'ra

Weakness: Ophidiophobic (snake phobia).

Profession: Wandering Samurai / Blacksmith

Weapons: Katana

Armor: None

Items:

Skills: Sharp Weapons - +1 CS to Fighting, Weaponsmith - Skilled with the creation of weapons. +1 CS to reasoning. Armorsmith - Skilled with the creation of armors. +1 CS to reasoning.
Acrobatics, Gymnastics.

Description and/or Picture:
Xyro Mol Wanders On Khalja10

Stats: ( General idea of their abilities, go to https://fantasy-island.forumotion.com/t37-stat-chart-levels-and-racial-baselines for information. )

Fighting: 20 Excellent ( melee attacks and defense )
Agility: 10 Good ( combat speed, ranged attacks, dodging, nimbleness, balance )
Strength: 10 Good ( can they lift a car? can they even lift a book? )
Endurance: 10 Good ( how long can they do something strenuous without a rest? )

Reasoning: 6 Typical
Intuition: 6 Typical
Psyche: 10 Good

Hit Points: 50
Stamina Points: 36
Mana: 22

Spells / Special Abilities:

Protector 1
Cost: N/A
Uses: Varies
Description: Use one of your actions to defend a player from an attack. Roll as you would normally roll to defend. If attacker wins you take damage. If your roll is more then 30 below the attack the protect fails and the original target must roll.
Special Conditions:
1. You may change people who you are defending for as many actions as your Fighting roll would allow you to attack. ( Excellent fighting allows 2 attacks so 2 defenses ) without penalty. If the next defense would push you to poor or feeble, the attack automatically hits you. You cannot protect someone again if you are at feeble.
2. This skill can be used in conjunction with attacking. For example, you have Incredible fighting. You defend once, then can attack twice on your turn for Excellent, Good ( normal -1 per action taken ), then defend again afterwards without exhaustion.

Biography:
The Au Ra are a misunderstood people due to their physical appearance. Their scaled bodies and horns led many to fear them, believing them to be descendants of dragons or demons. This fear led to hate, which gave way to violence, leaving these proud people few in number across much of the world. These conditions have led the Au Ra to value their families beyond all else.
For this reason Xyro spent a majority of his time with his tribe in the Azim Steppe located within the borders of the kingdom of Doma on the world of Hydalyne. As a nomadic tribe the Mol typically spent their days tending their flocks and plying their trades. Upon meeting a small group of Domans Xyro would find himself filled with a greater sense of wanderlust and as such sought permission to leave the Steppe and see the world. Once he got the blessing from his clan leader he set out. To see the world.
Back to top Go down

Xyro Mol Wanders On
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Island RPG Forums. :: Sheet Submissions, Archives, and NPC Sheets :: Archived Sheets-
Jump to: