Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Madaline Grasky EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wolverine X Man
Madaline Grasky EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Madaline Grasky EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Madaline Grasky EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Madaline Grasky EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Madaline Grasky EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

» Ryu, the Yorae Dragon
Madaline Grasky EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:53 pm by Packie

» Magic Changes 2024
Madaline Grasky EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 3:20 pm by SgtSarros

» Kiri the Kitsune Archer
Madaline Grasky EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 10:48 pm by ChromeGadget

» Sypha Belnades - Speaker Magician
Madaline Grasky EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 6:09 pm by Hal_Emmerich

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
SgtSarros
Madaline Grasky I_vote_lcapMadaline Grasky I_voting_barMadaline Grasky I_vote_rcap 
Packie
Madaline Grasky I_vote_lcapMadaline Grasky I_voting_barMadaline Grasky I_vote_rcap 
Xarat
Top posting users this week
Xarat
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1222 messages in 822 subjects
Gallery
Madaline Grasky Empty

Madaline Grasky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KittenKino
Elite Member
Elite Member
KittenKino

Madaline Grasky Empty
PostSubject: Madaline Grasky   Madaline Grasky EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 5:56 pm

My Name: Beca
Name: Madaline Grasky
Sex: Female
Mate: Sarros Salazar
Height:
Human: 5ft 5in
Centaur: 6ft 5in

Weight:
Human: 140 lbs
Centaur: 900 lbs

Age in Appearance: (If applicable) 19

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Skin Color: Peachy

Personality: Sweet and adventurous

Weakness: Guilt over her loved ones

Profession: School girl turned wanderer

Weapons: Spear

Armor: Cotton shirt

Items: Blue dufflebag

Skills: Running, Jumping, Swimming, hand to hand, spear specialty

Picture: Madaline Grasky Madali10
Madaline Grasky Madali11_800x600

Stats:
Fighting: Incredible
Agility: Amazing
Strength: Typical
Endurance: Excellent
Reasoning: Excellent
Intuition: Remarkable
Psyche: Remarkable

JAN CHAOS: Madaline can project Mental Force Fields around others, that would protect them from 10 damage before collapsing.

Biography:

Madaline, or Maddy, was a normal everyday girl living in England. She went to school everyday and got mostly good grades. She was bored out of her mind and had a bad tendency to skip school by going over the fence towards the back of the school. She always snuck back in before anyone noticed she was gone for too long. Maddy found it impossibly hard to do anything she was asked to do on time. She always ended up slacking off and getting into trouble. It wasn't that she did not understand it, she just did not care enough to do it. She wished one night on a star that shined brightly in the sky.

"Wish I may, wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight. I wish that I could be taken from this boring world and given a chance at adventure!"

It seems someone heard her. She went to school like every other day but when she slipped over the fence she was met by a very attractive man. He smiled at her and told her he knew the best place to hide from the world. Maddy was just young enough to believe him. Maddy stupidly took his hand and they disappeared from sight. She found herself in a large field that overlooked a city. She was amazed and asked when could she go back. When he said never, she got very scared and screamed at him.

Demanding she go home at once he gave her a very dirty look and grabbed her arm saying she had to stay. He did what she wished and now she had to pay! Maddy demanded one last time to go home before he sent her away and growled loudly.

"May you be cursed to look like how you are, you flighty horse's ass!"

When she awoke a few hours later she found herself to be not human anymore. She was a centaur which sent her over the edge. She did not know what to do and just ran with all her might. For several years she lived alone and avoided cities. She secretly quested to find the man that cursed her.

Her son, Thalion Grasky Salazar, was born on Feburary 14th.

Fun facts:
Most Horses can carry comfortably/with ease 20% of their weight with 30% at most. (For Madaline: 180 lbs with ease, 270 lbs at most.)
1 Hand equals 4 inches.
Equinophobia, is the fear of the horses.
A horse has two blind spots; one is located directly in front of them while the other is located directly behind.
Back to top Go down

Madaline Grasky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Island RPG Forums. :: Character Sheets A - J :: Beca's Beauties ( old )-
Jump to: