Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Akkedo, The Dark Angel EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Shion Uzuki
Akkedo, The Dark Angel EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Akkedo, The Dark Angel EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Akkedo, The Dark Angel EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Akkedo, The Dark Angel EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

» Ryu, the Yorae Dragon
Akkedo, The Dark Angel EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:53 pm by Packie

» Magic Changes 2024
Akkedo, The Dark Angel EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 3:20 pm by SgtSarros

» Kiri the Kitsune Archer
Akkedo, The Dark Angel EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 10:48 pm by ChromeGadget

» Sypha Belnades - Speaker Magician
Akkedo, The Dark Angel EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 6:09 pm by Hal_Emmerich

» Febuary 2024 Chaos Wave
Akkedo, The Dark Angel EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 4:53 pm by SgtSarros

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
SgtSarros
Akkedo, The Dark Angel I_vote_lcapAkkedo, The Dark Angel I_voting_barAkkedo, The Dark Angel I_vote_rcap 
Packie
Akkedo, The Dark Angel I_vote_lcapAkkedo, The Dark Angel I_voting_barAkkedo, The Dark Angel I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1221 messages in 821 subjects
Gallery
Akkedo, The Dark Angel Empty

Akkedo, The Dark Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KittenKino
Elite Member
Elite Member
KittenKino

Akkedo, The Dark Angel Empty
PostSubject: Akkedo, The Dark Angel   Akkedo, The Dark Angel EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 4:31 pm

Name: Akkedo

Sex: Male

Species: half human, half dark angel

Mate: Daisy Gaeriel

Height: 6ft 4in (16 ft wing span)

Weight: 220lbs

Age in Appearance:(If applicable) 19

Hair Color: Dark Lavender

Eye Color: Light Purple

Skin Color: pale flesh

Profession: Dark Summoner

Weapons, Armor, and Possessions/Items: Purple scythe, 2 boot daggers

Skills: hand to hand, summoning dark creatures, dark/black magic, Flight

Personality: Cold, Stand offish

Weakness: Light, rage
Picture:

Stats:
Fighting: Remarkable
Agility: Remarkable
Strength: Remarkable
Endurance: Remarkable
Reasoning: Remarkable
Intuition: Remarkable
Psyche: Remarkable

Biography:

Found by dark mages in the middle of the woods, he grew a hate for his own race and never knew what his wings were. He traveled for a while and soon made his weapon and honed his skills. He doesn't remember much of his childhood and nothing before the family of mages. He traveled to many places but never found 'home'.

THE WHOLE STORY:

It was a long time ago, in fact for the longest time I only had 15 years worth of knowledge. I was born in a place so dark and vile that not even the brightest sun would reach. My mother was an human while my father was the angel, Andras (fallen angel marquis and appears raven-headed), they had a very terrible love affair. My mother ended up pregnant and unable to bear me. I was told by my father and several others around him that I had to be ripped from my mother's womb to survive.

I screamed loudly after being freed from such a worthless shell. My mother was weak, she would tell her friends that she was cursed to bear me. She hated my very exsistance ever since she found out I had been concieved. My father said that when her eyes started to close for the last time. She wished for me to be cursed with wings and cursed to live my life as a thieving scum bag. Only to be hated for my looks and soon their hate would be my hate. Sadly, that is very true, I hated the human race for a long time.

My hate only grew stronger every person I met. I barely could stand being in the room with them and their stench. I lived for about 14,985 years like that. Never wanting them near me, I killed alot of humans. Some didn't deserve death. It didn't matter to me, women, children, none of it mattered. I just wanted them to die. I wanted them to perish under my boot! But that is wrong of me and I know this. I only wish I could have done something sooner. I looked at my bloody hands as they laid there screaming to their god. My heart broke and I swore on their lives that I would never fall in love to deal with my horrid sin. I would never be able to love with all that hate in my heart. I grew to forget what it meant even. I only knew hate and my hate consumed everything.

After that moment when I could hold no more hate in my being. I went to sleep. I begged for sleep. I awoke as a baby in the middle of a forest. I remembered nothing of my past only that I was a baby and everything was so new. I had small little black wings even then. A group of dark mages found me and took me in. They showed me kindness and helped me grow. I never knew what my wings were for and they never told me. They only taught me what I needed to learn. I later found out that my father had come to them requesting my care. They taught me how to be a dark angel but my heart held no hate for them. Only for the angelic race. I seemed to just need someone to hate, anyone would do. But a few years ago, I learned my hate would do me no good. It was pointless. I just became and empty shell of a being. I found Capone and selfishly brought him back to life and came here.
Back to top Go down

Akkedo, The Dark Angel
Page 1 of 1