Fantasy Island RPG Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Fantasy Island RPG on esper.net

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Donation Reminder
Aralyn, the Black Mage EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm by SgtSarros
The site does cost about $75 a year for the picture storage we have and keeping it ad-free when logged in, more if we get rid of ads altogether as some users have wished.

If you wish to help with donations click the link below. Avoid clicking on a custom gif as those are for Pro users of StreamLabs who do not mind paying a monthly fee.

https://streamlabs.com/sgtsarros

Comments: 1
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wolverine X Man
Aralyn, the Black Mage EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by Xarat

» Shion Uzuki
Aralyn, the Black Mage EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 pm by Packie

» EsperNet End Of Life -- EDIT Delayed
Aralyn, the Black Mage EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 pm by SgtSarros

» Kaylee the canid drifter
Aralyn, the Black Mage EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 7:41 pm by ChromeGadget

» Changed for Kyt
Aralyn, the Black Mage EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:48 pm by SgtSarros

» Ryu, the Yorae Dragon
Aralyn, the Black Mage EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:53 pm by Packie

» Magic Changes 2024
Aralyn, the Black Mage EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 3:20 pm by SgtSarros

» Kiri the Kitsune Archer
Aralyn, the Black Mage EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 10:48 pm by ChromeGadget

» Sypha Belnades - Speaker Magician
Aralyn, the Black Mage EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 6:09 pm by Hal_Emmerich

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
Xarat
Aralyn, the Black Mage I_vote_lcapAralyn, the Black Mage I_voting_barAralyn, the Black Mage I_vote_rcap 
SgtSarros
Aralyn, the Black Mage I_vote_lcapAralyn, the Black Mage I_voting_barAralyn, the Black Mage I_vote_rcap 
Packie
Top posting users this week
Xarat
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is Tim

Our users have posted a total of 1222 messages in 822 subjects
Gallery
Aralyn, the Black Mage Empty

Aralyn, the Black Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirage
Mirage

Aralyn, the Black Mage Empty
PostSubject: Aralyn, the Black Mage   Aralyn, the Black Mage EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Name: Aralyn

Sex: Female

Species: Human

Homeworld: Spira

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 145 lbs

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Color: Peach

Personality: Alternates between quiet and snarky

Weakness: Children

Profession: Black Mage, former Crusader

Weapons: sword, black magic

Armor: Leather armor

Items: Silver anklet with a blitzball charm, a gift from her mother that she considers her lucky charm.

Skills: Swordsmanship, Jumping

Black magic

Aralyn, the Black Mage Holland-roden-byrdie-4

Stats:

Fighting: Excellent

Agility: Excellent

Strength: Good

Endurance: Excellent

Reasoning: Excellent

Intuition: Good

Psyche: Remarkable

Hit Points: 70

Mana: 60

Magic

Burning Hands

Cost: 5MP

Uses: Psyche

Description: Creates a fiery aura around target's hands. This fire does not harm them but instead adds +1CS damage to an unarmed attack. This spell lasts 1 round on white, 2 on green, 3 on yellow. On a red roll, all successful strikes also add 1d6 damage.

Circle of Flames

Uses: None

Description: Creates a ball of flame that cbe used to illuminate the immediate area around the party. Care must be taken not to use this in an area with flammable materials or gasses! Can create one ball of flame times maximum circle known, allowing for more than one direction to be seen at a time. At fourth circle, the circle of flames around the party become non-flammable.

Extinguish Flame

Uses None unless resisted, then Psyche

Description: Caster gestures at an object on fire, no larger than a tree. The fire is extinguished. This will not remove damage or burns done from the flame previous to the spell being cast but prevents any further damage.

Read The Ashes

Uses None unless resisted, then Reasoning

Description: Allows one to detect if a recent fire was natural causes or magical, and also how long ago it occurred. If it is a magical fire, there is also a chance to identify who caused it. Chance increases as caster's max circle is higher then who started the fire. At circle 4, this spells MP cost becomes 0.

Biography:

Born in Luca to blitzball players Alisa and Achaiah, it was assumed Aralyn would follow in their footsteps, but that changed when Sin killed her uncle and cousin just before Braska‘s pilgrimage. That’s what led her to join the Crusaders as soon as she was old enough to enlist, despite her parents’ objections.

She spent most of her training in and around Luca, where she dated - and broke up with a year later - Bickson, captain of the Goers. Shortly after the breakup, which was more publicized than she would have liked, she was transferred to Besaid for six months, then to Kilika until time for Operation Mi’ihen. Of course, being from Luca meant that she left about a week before everyone else to watch the blitzball tournament, which her ex-boyfriend’s team won easily, like usual. She left for Djose immediately following the finals.

By the time Operation Mi’ihen was over, Aralyn was the only Crusader from Kilika who had survived, and secretly she chalked it up to the silver anklet she wore, a gift from her mother that she considers her good luck charm.
Back to top Go down

Aralyn, the Black Mage
Page 1 of 1